Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I - Just -

ate dinner at the table.

I
just
ate dinner at the table.

With no tv, no stereo.
Yes with a magazine.
But still.

*I believe I have not had dinner at the table in well over 3 years. Certainly since left at least. Except if someone was here. Company. I just did it. With a magazine, granted… And it felt great. I am so happy about this.

And I will do it tomorrow night too.

Not slouch on the couch with reruns I've seen over and over and computer on lap and shovel in food.
But sit. At the table. Like
like a
person.

And - I put hot pepper in my dinner. While cooking. The hot pepper meant a lot to me. Because J. didn’t like. And it took me THIS LONG to “GET” it – that I CAN really do whatever the fuck I want. I’d rather be with him, but this is one plus.


No comments:

Post a Comment