Monday, October 14, 2013

100 Gratitudes Today

Much to be grateful for:


1.     Indian food
2.     Spinach
3.     Went out again this am and meditated for 5 minutes in car before buying bagel and flavored coffee
4.     Cinnamon
5.     Losing weight
6.     My birdy boys, beautiful, singy, inoocent creatures
7.     IMing with A. Not so lonely.
8.     Exercise starts today or tomorrow!
9.     Getting along compassionately with J, both ways.
10.  I was scammed! On match.com! But – I disengaged and reported it! Grateful I saw to do THAT! : )
11.  Humor
12.  Inspiration
13.  God
14.  Prayer
15.  The beautiful weather this morning
16.  My fingers
17.  My mother
18.  My deceased father – one of the best ever
19.  My Reiki teacher.
20.  That I emailed her yesterday
21.  And she emailed back today: )
22.  Mindfulness meditation
23.  That I respond to it so quickly
24.  N (colleague) wanting help beginning meditation. It has led me to do it again. 5 minutes a day for starters.
25.  And to some online free guided meditations – which I searched out for HER –
26.  AND – which can help ME – because can meditate without feeling so alone
27.  I am so glad that I like getting out and about. Not holing up in the den as much
28.  The sounds of my birds
29.  Sleep
30.  Coffee
31.  So much that I take for granted. Like stores
32.  And ability to pay for coffee
33.  And car
34.  Gas
35.  Not homeless
36.  I am grateful for the HONEST mechanic right next to where I work! The honesty
37.  And the convenience!
38.  Compassion
39.  I just tried to save a doggie.
40.  They wouldn’t let me, long story doesn’t matter, but it opens up my mind to more I CAN do here
41.  Breathe. Oh the precious gift of my breath!
42.  I had a flu shot. My first.
43.  I FEEL healthy
44.  Will have necessary colonoscopy soon
45.  My breasts
46.  My feet
47.  My hair
48.  My abilities, like piano
49.  And typing
50.  And thinking
51.  And reading
52.  My book course. Helps me feel less lonely.
53.  Hope!
54.  That I do not cheat on my taxes. I hate some of the ways in which they are used. But it is the law and I’m glad I don’t cheat
55.  That I do a good day’s work every day
56.  AND – that I am off today lol
57.  Making some progress with the clean-up
58.  Water
59.  Tv
60.  Sink in kitchen
61.  Bathroom is clogged but I think I can fix it with snaky thing….
62.  AND – that I think I have finally figured out what has caused this recurring problem
63.  That I know how to cook.
64.  And expect to be doing more of it
65.  Meanwhile, grateful for sandwiches and salads too! Lol: )
66.  Good books
67.  Freedom of speech
68.  Freedom of religion
69.  Emery boards.
70.  And the kind of things like that that sort of last forever too!
71.  Mani-pedi today! Yay! : ) Infrequent treat (and no polish for piano)
72.  Honest people
73.  Compassionate people
74.  People who help others
75.  And people who help animals
76.  And that * I * am not JUDGING who does what. Just grateful for anything that any of us do!  Someone wealthy might give money to the arts, someone else might educate others, someone else might volunteer with gorillas, someone else might be working on helping babies, the planet, etc etc. etc. If we each do that which calls to US, things WILL get better and better.
77.  Poetry
78.  Music
79.  Chopin
80.  My piano glasses (like reading glasses but more suited to distance of music than books. Works for both though).
81.  That I am not eating simple sugars and simple carbs really
82.  Eggplant
83.  That I don’t even think I can WAIT until tomorrow – might have to begin exercise program TODAY! Yay!
84.  I’m saving a bit
85.  And have a little discretionary spending. How fortunate
86.  I have never been directly IN a war.
87.  YOU. If you are reading this, I am grateful for YOU!
88.  That maybe just maybe I am helping someone!
89.  Little doggie. Although she is with J now. I am so grateful for the years of her presence in my life.
90.  Grats
91.  That am doing again!
92.  Friendships
93.  MA for so many years
94.  Birdsong right now!
95.  Every single time I have EVER swam!
96.  That I don’t steal. Social programs, companies, individuals, anything.
97.  Fb
98.  Walking. I love walking
99.  That I got through Sept without a sick day. Didn’t last year. But did this year! : )
100.                 My spirituality

No comments:

Post a Comment