Saturday, October 26, 2013

I'm Thinking of

getting off the dating sites.
Taking the rest of this school year (til June) to just
keep getting more and more ok on my own.

Have been feeling better consistently for a while now.
Have been very busy
and
very tired
at and from
work.

Mother situations very unsettling. Sometimes I do cry. But
I abide. Am different now. More accepting.

More accepting of everything, in fact.
House, money, J, my own flaws, my own goodness, other people disappointing me, me disappointing them, the nature of life, ...

It's like -
I've
grown up!
!!!!!

All this work
and you
have been helping...

I am different than I was 2 years ago
Certainly than 3 or 5
Even than 1.

Thank goodness.
Thank God.

Maybe my life will totally transform and I'll be able to help others somehow through that when I retire...!

Then again - maybe without thinking of long-term anything, I should stay on the sites, and add a little pleasure - a dinner here and there - to my life....

I don't know...
In the thinking stages

THREE guys recently have turned out to be foreign scammers!
Hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment