Sunday, October 13, 2013

100 Grats

I am grateful:

1.    Jigsaw puzzles for the students
2.    Tracing paper for the students
3.    Songs to sing with the students
4.    That I can carry a tune and have a kind of sweet voice.
5.    The breathing game with the students
6.    Graph art for the students
7.    Reader’s Theater for the students
8.    Helping people learn to read. Wow!
9.    My piano
10.                  That I can play it
11.                  My piano in the classroom
12.                  That I meditated this morning
13.                  That I got out of the house this morning
14.                  That I have 7-11 coffee. It helps my energy more than my instant crap does lol!
15.                  “My” gorgeous oak tree blowing in the breeze right now. I can see it through the window
16.                  Birdsong in the morning right in my house.
17.                  My school web page
18.                  My school monthly newsletter done in Pages and posted on webpage. It is cool!
19.                  My opportunity to go to South Korea for 3 weeks in the summer. I don’t think I’ll take it, but it is a cool opportunity.
20.                  My spirituality
21.                  Humor
22.                  Facebook
23.                  That I can walk.
24.                  The Golden Girls. Yup. The 80’s 90’s old show. It brings me cheer of some sort! Still!
25.                  The Big Bang Theory. I like falling asleep to it. (That sounds like an insult, but isn’t! lol)
26.                  J and my mother’s lentil soup recipe. Easy. Healthy. Inexpensive. Delicious. I shall make some tomorrow!
27.                  The beautiful Masses Ji and I used to have – at our home!
28.                  Prayer
29.                  Walking. Outside. Quickly, slowly, malls, woods<3, all walking. Even in the halls at school.
30.                  Compassionate people
31.                  Birds (outside)
32.                  That MA and I were both willing to meet for dinner last night
33.                  AND – that we were both able to cancel. So tired, each of us by that time.
34.                  Affirmations
35.                  Easy free online jigsaw puzzles
36.                  Word Pop or whatever it’s called, on my iPad. Those, Scrabble rarely and Boggle more rarely, are the only things I ever play (few times a week?)
37.                  Oh my gosh I just tasted THIS cup of coffee. Hazelnut from 7-11 and I added cinnamon to it. Yum!
38.                  Indian food
39.                  That I can afford to buy it sometimes
40.                  Hope!
41.                  I’m sorry to admit it if it offends anybody, but even hope that I may be with J someday (not entirely insane. Dr thinks he may wind up wanting it). And that if not, I may be with someone else, healthily.
42.                  Haven’t seen dr since like Sept 8 : ( but am ok(ish lol). Well as okish as have been…!
43.                  Wow. I just got waylayed from this by an email from a guy online. VERY appealing.
44.                  Just talked with M on phone. Weird the way she looks at things, and is people-pleaser too much, and can be SHOCKINGLY crass, but is good-hearted loving person and I’m glad we talked.
45.                  Dogs
46.                  Birds
47.                  Kitties
48.                  Animal sanctuaries
49.                  Human ones too!
50.                  Prayer
51.                  Eyesight
52.                  Goslings.
53.                  Signets
54.                  Beautiful weather when I was out this morning.
55.                  The sequel to The Secret, The Power
56.                  The book The Secret too
57.                  And You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
58.                  I just texted W. Nothing to lose. Just for a friendly chat. IF he chooses it and can DO it. (I’m not sure he can hold a conversation!)
59.                  Richard Simmons. I think he is really about helping people.
60.                  Thich Nhat Hanh
61.                  Laughter
62.                  Innocence. Like the children
63.                  Every time I am out of my own head
64.                  Art
65.                  Coloring
66.                  Everything I do with my hands. Like coloring
67.                  And typing
68.                  And crewel work
69.                  And stamped cross-stitch
70.                  And chopping vegetables
71.                  And hugging…
72.                  My vegan recipes
73.                  Vegetarian Times magazine
74.                  Vegetable Chow Mein
75.                  Water!
76.                  My mood being ok right now
77.                  My father. One of the best daddies to ever live: )
78.                  Non-fiction texts
79.                  My not breaking confidences. That is a good quality and I’m glad I have it
80.                  The local newspaper. I RARELY have it. I bought it today: )
81.                  Just talked with mother on phone.
82.                  On phone, for short talks, she sounds JUST LIKE her old self! I LOVE it!
83.                  And calls me the old nickname she always had for me. “Chez.” (long story) I LOVE it too!
84.                  Having bergamot tea now. Yum. A luxury.
85.                  Just got text from W saying happy we chatted this morning. That was nice.
86.                  Guy on dating site found me and wrote to me. His profile page and his writing to me took my breath away! Not sexy romantic but so NICE.  I may or may not ever meet him. But it is a nice feeling!
87.                  I am having Indian food TODAY. And will eat for like 4 days from it! Veggies oh yes!
88.                  Laughing along with the cute Cosby show right now
89.                  Just heard from colleague whom I’m helping with meditation. She said I MUST get the book, “Return to Love,” by Marianne Williamson. Will: )
90.                  Connections. Not the isolationist I used to be.
91.                  Hot in Cleveland show. Light stupid and cute. Cheerful for me: )
92.                  Light jacket today
93.                  Will have coat this winter
94.                  That I have never been the victim of stranger violent crime (some abuse in a relationship, that’s why I qualify it,  but that is over now)
95.                  Sharing funny stories back and forth with A right now
96.                  Free online guided meditations
97.                  Sort of grass like shades in den
98.                  Nice simple white curtains in l.r.
99.                  Large Japanese looking one in bedroom
100.              That I have the sunroom

No comments:

Post a Comment