Monday, October 21, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today



1.    That one of the two guys to whom I wrote last nice is “overwhelmed with the amount of response” and catching up before starting new correspondence. I believe him, as he said all the right things, and I didn’t write for a long time. BUT – the thing is, I had mixed feelings about him anyway! So – I’m glad: )
2.    That there was no big problem up the street last night. Because I was awakened by a lot of sirens, fire engine etc. So I’m glad it seemed to work out to be nothing.
3.    That I came to fb and A came too so I was not alone for the hour I was up. I am alone a lot…
4.    That I cooked dinner last night
5.    And ate it
6.    And have oatmeal and banana for breakfast today
7.    Am trying the rub inside of banana peel on teeth thing too. Supposedly, if you do this for 2 minutes a few times a week, it helps with whitening. I have bleach stuff from my dentist, but that is uncomfortable. So I’m trying this
8.    This _____
9.    Coffee with 65 calorie original soymilk and cinnamon this morning
10.                  And that I just heard from that guy again – the one overwhelmed with responses (I’m not surprised that he is). It was nice to hear something nice from him.
11.                  Email
12.                  Facebook
13.                  This blog
14.                  Your blogs, those that I know
15.                  Book club tomorrow.
16.                  And then I’ll get to know new book we’re to read, too
17.                  Today I get to start with the kids, the things I learned Friday at the professional development day!
18.                  Cheerful posts
19.                  Cheerful people
20.                  More irl face time and less computer
21.                  More and more
22.                  That I am not as scared as I used to be
23.                  Clean laundry
24.                  I went down to get some and it smelled so good down there: )
25.                  Clean kitchen
26.                  Good 3 meals all planned and ready for today
27.                  And cheap too
28.                  Quick IMs with L just now
29.                  That I didn’t sleep even later. Was tempted to. But this way am not OVERLY rushed
30.                  I don’t know why. I find this comforting. I think it makes me realize that there are physical storms. And birds and everyone must just wait them out. And they do pass (unless it is our time). And so it is_________
31.                  Nature _______
32.                  This: Living the Law of Attraction / The Secret
Focus and begin to think about all the things that are wonderful about You. Look for the positives in You. As you focus on those things, the law of attraction will show you more great things about You. You attract what you think about. All you have to do is begin with one prolonged thought of something good about You, and the law of attraction will respond by giving you more like thoughts. (The Secret, page 120-121)
33.                  Good things about me. Like my humor. People always say I make them laugh.
34.                  And sometimes I’m not trying to! Usually in fact. So that’s nice
35.                  And *I * laugh easily
36.                  I am a great teacher
37.                  I do not eat animals
38.                  I never give up. I have gotten close a few times but I never give up
39.                  I am nice. Decent.
40.                  I am affectionate.
41.                  I am warm
42.                  I am compassionate
43.                  I am intelligent
44.                  I am hard working
45.                  The book The Secret.
46.                  The follow-up book The Power, which I’m reading now.
47.                  For the kiddies, Poetry
48.                  And Theater
49.                  And Songs
50.                  And The breathing game
51.                  And pieces on the piano
52.                  And math games
53.                  And word games
54.                  That I do not have MS (I know 4 people who do)
55.                  Or Parkinson’s (I know 2 or more people who do)
56.                  Smiles. The ones I give
57.                  And the ones I get
58.                  Organic onions
59.                  This ______
-
60.                  And that I am DOING it now.
61.                  This_______
That is all I have time for this am!
Will finish more later though

No comments:

Post a Comment