Monday, October 28, 2013

My Biggest,MOst Positive Grats in a Long Time


I am grateful:

1.    For the book, “The Power.”
2.    That it is not even pretending we can someone ELSE.
3.    Nor do I believe that! (A was afraid that’s what I thought – it isn’t and I’m grateful it isn’t – or that would be some kind of delusion).
4.    That my new decision is NOT a delusion at ALL. Rather, a decision that if I want something so much, I should give it my all once! Not split myself between dating sites, meeting men, constantly telling myself, “I have to be ok alone,” and all the while wishing to be with J.  Rather, I will BELIEVE I CAN be with J. This will affect all my decisions and actions. Then I’ll have a CHANCE. Meanwhile, I’ll BE getting stronger and better on my own and continuing to grow. I am VERY happy with my decision. I feel MUCH more positive. NOT delusional, I PROMISE!
5.    The decision also, to concentrate on the POSITIVES. To give MORE energy to saying THEM, thinking of THEM!
6.    Birdy boys are singing right now. Well I guess it’s chirping not literally singing. But a little loud (NOT squawking) and happy!
7.    They will be only MORE and more free as time continues. Yay!
8.    That that is ALSO from the Law of Attraction and my beliefs affecting my decision and actions.
9.    Because of his way of thinking, my immediate feeling pissed over a work email from someone who I have found troublesome (and everyone else has too), turned to understanding. Softness. Compassion. DIFFERENT than being walked on. But compassion. Yay!
10.                  Tomorrow is book course. Yay. I am excited to discuss our book (The Light between Oceans).
11.                  And to select our next one.
12.                  AND – it’s an hour/ hour and a half of not lonely time; connecting with colleagues; chatting.
13.                  Today is a meeting at another school for an hour and a half. Something good to put my head in also.
14.                  Today I will start the new script with the students.
15.                  My breath is so good. So strong. So clean. I am SO grateful for that!
16.                  Reiki. My belief in it. My practice with it. K giving me Reiki all the times. Me giving it to L. and a little to J I think. And to myself. And to animals, minerals, plants.
17.                  To my lilac tree bush when it was moved.
18.                  And how it has thrived since!
19.                  My vision seemed a little better when I first opened my eyes this morning.
20.                  And I felt good about waking up! VERY different from, “Oh fuck,” or “I’m ready to die.” Thank you for this, God.
21.                  The lovely dish I cooked yesterday.
22.                  The woman from online who gave me the recipe.
23.                  The recipe:
3 garlic cloves
2 T olive oil
1/3 bunch spinach (I use more)
1 T oregano
a little salt
1 package firm tofu
In food processor.
Mixed with whole grain pasta.
(Sometimes I make a nice lasagna from it too. It was originally for stuffed shells. And next time I’m going to make a lasagna and add veggies – I’m thinking double the recipe above, add fried peps, olives, broccoli or cauliflower and more spinach or kale in layers)
24.                  I skipped lunch yesterday. No, this should not be a daily practice for me, and is not the way to lose weight, but for yesterday it was good.
25.                  Walked around. Mmm.
26.                  Mall so nice. All redone. Mmm.
27.                  In the beautiful weather. Mmm.
28.                  I shouldn’t know but I do, that friend and spouse had sex last night. And I’m NO jealous! Yay. So some people are having right now and I’m not. So what!
29.                  Piano. Oh thank you, God, for piano.
30.                  All those lessons my parents paid for
31.                  All those rides over
32.                  All the patience of my 3 teacers.
33.                  Miss U
34.                  Mrs. B
35.                  And O.
36.                  My 8:15 meeting this am was cancelled.
37.                  I’m glad for Li as well as for me.
38.                  That I AM excited about my teaching.
39.                  And DETERMINED to help THESE kids!
40.                  And I WILL do it!
41.                  AM doing it!
42.                  Halloween is this Thursday
43.                  We have some nice things planned for the kiddies at school
44.                  I will wear my funky wig thing. Cute enough – NO money spent…
45.                  I will give out coins here, I think.
46.                  My grocery shopping yesterday.
47.                  The fresh organic honeycrisp apples – what a TREAT!
48.                  The fresh organic tomatoes. I’m gonna have tomato salad tonight! : )
49.                  The organic tofu
50.                  NOT buying the organic peanut butter at the supermarket – I saw that it used palm oil, and I don’t know the source! (Orangutans are brutally tortured and killed as their habitat is destroyed for palm oil. Brutal. I can’t even bring up the pics to put the link here).
51.                  The energy I have through the days now.
52.                  Soon I think it will start lasting longer in the day too!
53.                  The resources on the site from the university from which we get our professional development. Wow. So much there!
54.                  Gonna do the song, “This Pretty Planet soon.
55.                  Some ladder games word play today.
56.                  Will find a way to fit in Journal and share.
57.                  I’m presenting at the faculty meeting next week. Oh boy.
58.                  And will bring some treats (it is our turn.)
59.                  Indian food. I still have some. Yay.
60.                  Books!
61.                  Positive morning.
62.                  Not as dark either here this am, or so it seems.
63.                  Compliments on my ahir yesterday.
64.                  And my shoes.
65.                  Washing machine in the house.
66.                  Just HAVING a washing machine.
67.                  And electricity
68.                  And water
69.                  And detergent
70.                  And right here in the house! I remember when still lucky, but was in apartment and had to wheel it over and that thing on the back and boom how it would crash to the floor, and hook it up to the sink and wheel it back…
71.                  And having no place to dry the stuff
72.                  The little electric dryer. And hanging and draping things all over the apartment
73.                  Now I can hang things downstairs. That is a luxury.
74.                  I PAY for this house. That caused a smile. I feel good about myself.
75.                  J’s sister B working full-time for now.
76.                  And that it’s been better for her self-esteem.
77.                  Yesterday, my mother’s wonderful aide gave me like 4 packages of EmergenC. That was SO nice of her. So generous.
78.                  The stuff I bought for my mother.
79.                  Including the chopped chicken livers (ick! Lol)
80.                  And the sauerkraut
81.                  Whole grain pastas I bought yesterday
82.                  On a good sale!
83.                  And organic sauces – 2 jars
84.                  Sitting with coffee and plain soy milk and cinnamon right now.
85.                  I have made my decision about South Korea. Not going. Because not realistic for me to do the hosting for 2 weeks in Jan (at my little one bathroom, one bed house/ while I’m falling asleep so early every night/ while I don’t cook daily and would be responsible for that person’s breakfast and dinner daily/ AND running around NYC for two weekends taking her everywhere: Top of the Rock, Times Square, Statue of Liberty… So, no. Decision made. Good.
86.                  Such relief at being off the dating sites. While used to be sporadic I was checking like 3 every time I came on the computer and it was affecting my brain. Sort of an altered state almost. Really. So glad off now.
87.                  Fresh organic greens for the boys (birdies) daily: )
88.                  And for me lol
89.                  Water on sale at corner store. 2 large bottles for 2 dollars.
90.                  Will start just that filter thing on tap water soon.
91.                  That I have a piano in my classroom. I am so grateful for that.
92.                  The two-minutes breathing (meditation) with the kids each morning
93.                  That M read with me the 5 Mindfulness Trainings aloud the other day. I am so lucky to always have someone with whom to do this.
94.                  All is well. All is okay. “You have all the conditions for happiness:” Thich Nhat Hanh
95.                  That I am a non-violent person.
96.                  Phones
97.                  Great and long visit with mother yesterday
98.                  Stretching is so good for us and I do it now. Didn’t even REALIZE is good for ARTERIES til heard Dr Oz say it last week. Wow.
99.                  Prayer and the connected consciousness it brings.
100.              People wishing well for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment