Wednesday, March 6, 2013

100 Grats. Today -

eventually.
starting now

I am grateful:

1. I did not get in a serious accident this morning.
Close call, and my whole life would have changed such that I'd have wished for THESE problems back.
2. That M and I got that nice present for our lovely aide:)
3. This bean dish. 4 points and very satisfying and energy-producing. (which I know is what food is really SUPPOSED to be FOR!
4. That studying about animals is part of our curriculum. Yay.
5. That I can write
6. And have pencils
7. And pens
8. And computers
9. That I just learned about the Application, ComicLife. Nice
10. That I will show it to the kiddies soon.
11. That I got such nice comment from office about my writing of the report cards.
12. That I can drive
13. And have a car
14. That I had a nice long visit with my mother Monday
15. And will again Saturday
16. And that my birthday is Sunday
17. That I had that financial meeting I've been putting off yesterday.
18. That it went so well.
19. I SHOULD be ok in the long-run. Budget - not traveling or big nice house... but food, medicine, okay.
20. That I will go to the next TWO also.
21. That I felt better last night that the past several days (except Mon some I did too)
22. That I have made peace with my feelings about someone.
Finally. Just last night.
23. That I GAVE to two OTHER PEOPLE'S classes for 30 minutes today! Of MY time.
24. And that I have THREE more sessions set up!
25. That I just had meeting with colleagues to disperse info to them because they missed a meeting.
26. That maybe I'm strong enough to just give up finally, with L.
27. That I am almost positive that I need to be.
28. M's friendship
29. And MA's
30. That with report cards, conferences, mother, lawyer, J, a million meetings, 2 books to read for deadlines, courses, piano, sick friend, house to keep up with, and full-time job and phobias, that at least I AM writing these!
31. Inspirational fb posts
32. SmartBoard
33. That I use it so much more now.
34. iPhone
35. People who fight against factory farming. By not buying the products, by giving money to those who will help, by prayer, by eating LESS of that stuff, by posting about it... anything.
36. That I was so creative, clever, inspired last night...;)
37. That I should have ALL DAY TOTALLY OFF on Sunday! For my b'day.
38. And maybe will work in a piece of vegan cake....
39.
KIDS BACK MUST RUN FOR NOW.
AM DANCING AS FAST AS I CAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment