Monday, March 11, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. I can’t sleep in den on sofa with tv on(which is so bad for me!). Would disturb Summer and Jewel
2. The names *I * picked for them!
3. I sat in l.r. last night (which is so GOOD for me) so as not to disturb them
4. And I made SURE to play some pretty piano – for THEM.
5. And I”ll have to sing
6. And read aloud
7. Next few days – for THEM. They are ALREADY so good FOR ME!
8. Monday 3:47 am. I am grateful that I am up, and not in the den with tv on!
9. That feel ok. Despite money things and mother things and overwhelmed things and … Am okay
10. Valerie Harper’s inspiration
11. Appreciating being alive
12. Relived to have no L in my life. Phew
13. Coffee! Lol
14. The Chopin Nocturne I played this morning
15. The Chopin Waltz I played this morning
16. Ad that I think my boys like them (birds: )
17. This quote, “Do more of what makes you happy.”
18. And this one, “There comes a time in life wen you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it & surround yourself with people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.”
19. And this one, “Smile, breathe, and go slowly.” Thich Nhat Hanh
20. Dancing
21. Paintings of dancing
22. Goddess images
23. Nature
24. Paintings of nature
25. That I read to my birdies for about 7 minutes this am.
26. And talked with them some. (and played piano for them)
27. And will again later.
28. Hope
29. Seduction (appropriately)
30. Food
31. Water
32. Tables
33. My Kandinsky calendar
34. Google images. I like looking through them in different categories
35. Quiet times
36. Maybe will get enough sleep tonight? …
37. J. Every minute, virtually, that I had with J.
38. Buddhist concepts.
39. This quote which I just saw from “A Place to Reflect” fb page: “Control your anger. It is just one letter away from D-anger”
40. That I’ve never been in a fire
41. Or a shooting
42. Or a robbery
43. Blanket at night
44. Heat coming up (it isn’t warm ienough in here yet today)
45. That my birdies get along so well
46. Tv
47. Times without it too
48. That I HAVE a bed
49. And a pillow
50. And lamps
51. I am grateful that I am okay.
52. And determined to enjoy this day. The gift of a day
53. My oak tree
54. And my Evergreen
55. And my maple that I can even sit UNDER>
56. That I own a piano
57. And that I think it’s a nice one
58. And that my technician does too. (even though O. doesn’t lol)
59. Music
60. Sensuous pictures
61. Comedies
62. Girlfriends
63. That I got a nice sized flight cage for the birds
64. That I got two birds. I would have felt too overwhelmed with one. I can feel it
65. Birdie
66. JJ
67. EJ
68. You
69. I am grateful for garbage pick-up collection
70. And for my timer
71. And my alarm clock
72. And this quote: “Let no one enter your inner kingdom unless they come with love
73. And that I found the papers I need to find today
74. And all non GMO foods
75. That I was nice yesterday to B, even though she was such a saboteur to me last year
76. And that my mother will pray for them
77. And I will too
78. Compassion. In me. In everyone
79. Sleep. I’m gonna get an hour more of it right now. I need it
80. Naps when needed too
81. MA
82. O
83. M
84. ML
85. St
86. Dr
87. That M told me she talked to my dr 3 x in the past. She just told me that
88. Understanding people
89. Chocolate gmo free soy millk
90. A re-usable lunch bag
91. And that it was a gift
92. That my conferences have gone well so far
93. That I am not sick
94. My legs can walk
95. My eyes can see
96. My ears can hear
97. My lungs can breaths
98. I have good blood
99. And pictures on my walls here
100. Safety, every bit of it

No comments:

Post a Comment