Sunday, March 10, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. Summer
2. Jewel
3. This blog
4. Fb
5. That I didn’t make the phone call to J! to help with cage. Literally almost did – was becoming desperate in parking lot! But DID it!
6. That he emailed me today nicely
7. That although I broke up with L in Dec, then only helped him because someone was being cruel, I let him back in. But did really eally truly uly finally inally break up with him Thrusd
8. He has been fighting it Fri and yesterday but I didn’t give in.
9. And finally, was not nice this am. So I dumped him from any contact. Must admit, was a little man in email but enough is enough and I am so beyond done!
10. M is praying that I do the right thing regarding A.
11. God
12. Health!
13. The sweet sound of birdsong right now. Right here. In my home.
14. That they love each other so much.
15. That I picked them partly based on that. Well, a lot based on that.
16. My fingertips
17. Water
18. Organic fruits
19. Organic veggies
20. So many b’day wishes
21. Birdie sharing that she tamed THREE parakeets. Yay!:) So maybe I can tame these two. Either way. I love them.
22. That it appears they are both males (no parakeet babies – plus *I * think the males are a little less bitey).
23. Great time with M last night.
24. We had “Saturday night girls’ night out.”
25. And we both want to do it more: )
26. We had great food
27. And real drinks, one each.
28. The drink was called Lava and was half strawberry daiquiri and half pina colada (no cream of course – vegan).
29. And this Mexican restaurant caters to omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans all.
30. We had a nice time
31. Then we went to the movies.
32. We saw “Silver Linings Playbook.”
33. We liked it a lot.
34. And she paid for dinner
35. And I for the movie
36. And she for the snacks
37. And today I did NOT overeat lol: )
38. I am free
39. I have water
40. I have food
41. I have a car
42. I have intelligence
43. I am able to problem-solve
44. I can play piano
45. My parents paid for all those lessons
46. My mother was in bad physical shape today BUT we wound up having a great visit anyway.
47. And she was better later
48. And I will take her to dinner Tuesday, God willing.
49. J emailed me today. Was nice.
50. My pretty breasts
51. I can type
52. My good feet. Pretty but strong
53. Sunlight. Just enough.
54. No more snow this year maybe? : )
55. Dishwasher.
56. Sheet for covering bird cage over towel because bigger
57. Chopin
58. WQXR FM
59. I got an invitation tonight to a Seder on the 29th! I am not Jewish but friends are
60. I loved that Seder last year!
61. And – I’m invited to sleep over so not drive home at night. Good.
62. And birds ok for ONE overnight. I’ll be home by like 1PM the next day at the latest! And will leave at like 3 or later for the Seder. So not even 24 hours.
63. People who are open to other people’s religions. (As I am)
64. THAT I am.
65. Song
66. Piece of music too.
67. That I shall sleep tonight with no electronics on the bed!
68. And that I’ll BE in the bed. I was not for the last two nights: ( Slept on couch
69. But promised self as birthday present that wouldn’t anymore.
70. And didn’t even realize that birds are in den so I can’t leave tv on and sleep here overnight. Would be bad for them. Good. That will help.
71. M confided in me last night that when I was so bad off, she talked to my shrink 3 x. I love them both.
72. Everyone who rescues an animal or more than one animal.
73. Feathers (ON the animals – not removed)
74. Reiki
75. Kairava
76. Thich Nhat Hanh
77. That his talk today was posted
78. Early spring flowers
79. Grass
80. That the snow got removed from my property
81. Kisses. I totally believe now that I SHALL have them again.
82. Grateful that I am happy to be alive
83. And had a good weekend despite many challenges
84. Because I am DETERMINED to be happy. And I’m so grateful for THAT
85. Phones
86. That I did do a load of laundry today, phew
87. That I did not have to white knuckle anything. Don’t even miss L at all at this point.
88. That I haven’t had even a sip of soda, regular or diet, in well over 2 years.
89. My hair.
90. And that I”ve been getting compliments on it lately.
91. Pretty colors
92. Little R, who hand-picked those earrings for me.
93. That he mom told me
94. That I will give those kids a great day tomorrow, I’m sure
95. That in 5 more days I’ll be off again (lol- but I’m tired)
96. That I did not sleep with that married man who wanted to!
97. Kind people
98. Paayer
99. That I was so nice to person who sabotaged me last year, because she was in need today. I’d RATHER be that way.
100. That I have whatever medicines I need.
I am very fortunate. I am very grateful. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment