Sunday, March 17, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. That I am alive.
2. That I went to the Health Fair yesterday
3. That I let L. take me. As a friend.
4. And I slept so well.
5. The crystals I bought. I have always wanted some.
6. The woman to whom I went. Because at the other booths, I did NOT have a good feeling.
7. Her belief that it’s about connecting to your stone.
8. and the young man’s word discernment
9. Breath. My breath is good. Has been lately.
10. Safe drive out here and then to Jersey and then back
11. Taking mother shopping today.
12. And getting some veggies for me
13. And will share with the birdies!
14. And some fruits too – but no avocado – that’s poisonous to them!
15. And to share with the birdies!
16. Singing “Morning Has Broken” to them the other day
17. Singing “Over the Rainbow” to them too
18. And reading to them from the healthy things
19. And that since I took them into my life and my home last Sunday, they are seeming to feel better about me already.
20. My body parts. All of them.
21. I HAVE 10 toes
22. I HAVE 10 fingers
23. I HAVE female parts (those not removed by hysterectomy)
24. I HAVE 2 eyes each of which have some vision
25. I HAVE 2 ears, both of which hear
26. I HAVE 2 kidneys, which work
27. I HAVE a liver, which works
28. And a clean bloodstream
29. And good lungs
30. And a liver that works
31. And a stomach
32. And esophagus. I remember when my mother couldn’t swallow. That is a big deal that I can swallow
33. I can taste food.
34. Britain. I was in London. And Bath. And Berkshire
35. I was in Windsor Castle
36. When the queen was in residence
37. And I was in Kensington Palace
38. And I saw Buckingham Palace
39. And I shopped at Harrod’s and bought nighty and robe
40. I slept so well last night.
41. And the room was more humid because he had the humidifier on (I had to sleep here for driving purposes – it was just as a friend
42. And the Biomat felt so good to me
43. Indoor heat
44. Hope
45. Indoor plumbing
46. Coffee this morning
47. Garbage collection
48. Recycling collection (maybe soon I’ll get to remember it every time)
49. I am grateful for everyone who looks here
50. And that my birds can be lieft for 24 hours. I would NOT leave them for more! Plus they have 2 foods and 2 waters and I have the hanging ones with the release method too.
51. The joy Summer and Jewel bring me. Each.
52. The joy I hope to bring them!
53. Their beautiful chirping!!
54. That I don’t have Crohn’s
55. Or IBS
56. Or alopecia
57. Or cancer
58. I have healthy hair
59. And nails
60. I can walk! That is great!
61. Cameras
62. Cameras in cell phones
63. Sunlight
64. The ways I was informed about possible crystal cleansing.
65. That I didn’t go overboard on them!
66. The store upstate where I may go one time, where they work: )
67. This robe that I’m wearing today, right now
68. Peanut butter. Yup
69. WW. Yup.
70. Ww online
71. The phone app too
72. And the phone app into which you can scan bar codes.
73. Mostly though, all the foods I eat that do NOT HAVE bar codes! (fresh, real, whole foods)
74. A fresh start with counting points for the week, starting today.
75. And that I think I’ll plan the week out in advance. That worked for me in the past.
76. Those lumurs I saw in around Sept. And she was pregnant. And he was being so protective… Nice
77. Good healthy wholesome fb posts
78. That I will NOT fool around with A even online anymore.
79. And I have made that clear
80. L’s arm around me in bed this am. I just liked feeling the touch
81. That I could afford the bit I spent yesterday.
82. Being in seminar with George Norrie (host of Coast to Coast, which maybe I’ve heard for a totally of 40 minutes in my life, but it was a good, interesting, and fun 2 hours: )
83. These students. Oh, thank God for them. Makes it easier to go in each day!
84. That at this age I WANT to GIVE. When in 20’s, was really more interested in taking. So afraid. So insecure. So worried about me me me. And now, I LOVE giving back.
85. Also, that that is NORMAL. So in that way I am NORMAL.
86. That I have a little house, a home
87. That maybe this spring – summer I will get it in order! Get the things done that need doing.
88. That I am not so selfish. Perhaps TOO naïve. But better than overly selfish and fearful
89. That maybe I WILL talk to principal about 2nd vs 3rd grade.
90. Every kid I’ve ever been able to help. That I have been able
91. Doggie. Even though she’s with J now
92. Hearing from former OA sponsor yesterday.
93. That I have never committed a crime (since teen, when I stole)
94. That when as teen I did steal, I got caught. That was good for me.
95. That I want to fall in love. Mature good love. Sometime. Not yet
96. That I am not desperate to at all.
97. That I have a week off soon. I do really need it.
98. That my conferences have gone well.
99. That A apologized
100. I have healthy skin.

2 comments:

  1. ┈▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▏┈╰╮Happy┈
    ▂▂▇▇┏▅┓▇▂▂╭╯┈St.┈┈
    ╲▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╱╰╮Patrick's
    ╭▔▔▉▔▔▉▔▔╮┈╰╮Day┈
    ╭̸╭┳▔╭╮▔╮╮╮┈╭╯┈☘┈┈
    ╭̸╭╰━━━━▃▃▃▃▉┈┈┈☘┈
    ╭̸╭̸╭̸╭̷┓┏╮╮╮╮┈┈┈┈☘┈┈

    ReplyDelete