Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday ( I am a buddhist , raised Catholic, and do have Christian beliefs)



"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."
May I be forgiven. Especially for my weaknesses and fears, my judgementalism and selfishness. But above all, my fear. Because faith and fear do not really co-exist well.
May I be forgiving. Just as I want to be forgiven.




“Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” "My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?"
But He hadn't. And He hasn't forsaken me either. What I go through does not compare to what Our Lord went through.




Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."
May I do the same. Always.


I did something SO HARD.
So hard, that I have avoided it for almost 5 months, at great cost:(
PARALYZED. Couldn't think straight, see straight (literally) keep track, nothing. Terrified.
It doesn't matter the whats.
At 3:00 today, I faced it.
I faced it and did it, shaking the whole time.
Because if Jesus could do that for me, I could do what I'm supposed to do for me, John, and my mother and her other loved ones.
Thank you, Jesus.

"Peace I give to you.
My peace I leave with you.
I'm always with you.

Not as the world gives peace.
Do I give my peace to you.
For you are in the world and the world knows you not." rest of lyrics coming. will find

No comments:

Post a Comment