Friday, March 22, 2013

My Bird Babies

They are happy, I think! And they chirp - a lot:)
When flight cage covered at night, they are quiet - but they chirp in daytime, particularly 7:30 - 9:30 pm, as far as I know now. I will know more next week, when am home more.

They did not seem to touch the grated apple.
But every day that I put them out, one or both eats the greens! Yay.
_________________


This weekend I will get for them:
pellets to add to their seed, as I hear that could be important
millet for a treat
a new toy
!

I love my babies!!

They actually bring joy to my heart and I hope I do to theirs as well!

2 comments:

  1. It is so much fun when you can have them fly around and land on you! My sister taught her's to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!
    Today the flight cage gets wheeled nearer the piano so they know it is I who makes the music they love! And more time with my hand in cage. More talking to, more singing.
    XO!

    ReplyDelete