Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Feeings Work

I feel:

Happy about L
Proud about London
Scared about J
Scared about money
Anxious about finding, and getting all the paperwork and answers to my lawyer
Grateful for M
Scared of her frenetic energy
Determined to deepen my mindfulness. Through practice
Wishing for more selfish-time to do more spiritual stuff

I think it is because:
I grew up not believing I could have any impact on my environment
I am so inexperienced with bill-paying and taxes and paperwork
But I have grown SO MUCH and done SO WELL especially this past year, so I do have HOPE! :)

Next time:
Make realistic schedule of the things I dread, and follow it.

5 Good Things about Me:
1. I am passionate
2. I am affectionate
3. I am sexual
4. I am devoted to the students. My students.
5. I am a good friend to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment