Saturday, April 28, 2012

Grats - and here are the rest: )

53. I am grateful for my skin 54. And my tongue 55. And my eyesight! 56. And eyelasses 57. And sex 58. With L 59. L I am grateful for the realization that I am, um, my consciousness is part of the fabric of the universe 60. Ch I’m grateful for last night at the Mex. place 61. With L, S and J, and the other friends and the new person 62. L I am grateful for not being kicked out of the vegetarian place 63. I am grateful for having a pushy friend like S to force us to do yoga – No – but I am grateful for S 64. Ch I am grateful that S loves L 65. L I am grateful for Ch’s soft and sensuous touch 66. L is now taking his shower, and I am finishing the gratitudes: I am grateful that he is tactilly gifted 67. And for this goop thing from the science museum; it is so pretty watching it 68. And that I think he is really trying to be romantic with me 69. And that he commented on my new, pointy, sling-back red shoes “sexy” 70. And that T, the woman next to me, who was VERY stylish, said SHE’D been noticing them too! 71. And *I * think I looked ssxy last night. Not slutty, but sexy. There IS a difference 72. The gorgeous – gorgeous – music that just came into my ear. He has turned it on from upstairs (after asking if I’d mind. Mind?!) 73. That he has speakers in literally every room 74. I love being here. I am SO grateful for that! 75. That I *think * I shall be able to have S and J over for dinner at my house one day soon… Somehow. 76. I am grateful that tonight we are going to a wonderful vegan restaurant, where I’ve never before eaten, but have wanted to 77. And that I sat next to Ka yesterday, and we got to talk a bit 78. And will have lunch together soon 79. That she is a person of such high values 80. And that she is in a happy relationship! 81. And has a darling daughter!! 82. And gives to others. 83. And makes an impact on the children. Her teaching definitely has a perduring effect – they may just change the world. 84. Pianos 85. Wine 86. My ENT and how he helped me those times during the no-voice crisis months 87. Little doggie, I miss her so. I DO believe I will get to see her soon. 88. And that I tried to last week. 89. And in a way, that I didn’t – (hard to say goodbye) 90. That J is being decent to me right now, may it continue 91. *That I am going to a Broadway show tonight! 92. With L! 93. And S and J! Two couples! SO excited about this! 94. Coloring. Yes, really. 95. I am grateful for every flower that grows in the ground 96. And that I have gone to England! 97. Alone! 98. And for my little hotel room there. 99. And for my friend, JA 100. I am so grateful – so grateful – for my life. 101. And that I do so appreciate it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment