Thursday, April 19, 2012

Feelings Work

I am a bit NERVOUS, I admit
About L
I am concerned that he is inconsistently romantic
Very very much for example this Mon and Tues, less so Tues night and yesterday...
I am also AWARE that i should not be so obsessed
And am working on that with dr AND by keeping my OWN things - piano, French, friends, . . .
I am also AWARE that we are in the movie stage and as my dr agrees, the discovery stage so SOME of the excitement is due only to that and I really DON'T know what's under it all.

But I DO have strong feelings for him in terms of infatuation, romance, sex, kissing omg like no one else on earth can possibly be capable of kissing, love of his integrity (!), enjoying his brain and enjoying his humor, having great times together, and sharing some wonderful things in common

EXCITED about tonight

GOOD about self in terms of things I'm doing

GRATEFUL in a million ways!

5 good things about me:

1. I am smart
2. I am funny
3. I never give up. Never have.
4. I am able to enjoy myself! (Yay - able again!)
5. I am a positive role model in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment