Thursday, April 12, 2012

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful for all these things!:

1. L. a potted plant of deep pink tulips for me
2. And a potted plant of light pink and sort of magnolia-colored – hydrangea?
3. And a bottle of Frangelica – because he saw me order it once in a restaurant
4. And we sat and caught up for some minutes, and kissed and reveled.
5. Then he offered me privacy while I went upstairs and took a shower after my 12 -14 hour trip home day. And he *asked * before he came upstairs to another room to use his computer. Such a sweet man; a gentleman.
6. I showered and he suggested I lie down and catch a couple of hours of sleep before we left for the seder.
7. I said yes.
8. He said did I need privacy. I said no, I needed L.
9. He and I lay down. No sleep was had. : )
10. We went to the seder. (Neither of us is Jewish but his dear friends are.)
11. And they are my friends too now xo
12. We had socializing time first. It was warm and fun!
13. And I helped Jo with finishing setting up. It was very warm and homey.
14. A woman I met that night, pointed as we were sitting on the sofa, to L and his friends standing talking, and said, “How many people in this room do you think are or could be in Mensa?”
15. I said, “Well I know L could be. I don’t really know his friends yet.”
16. She said, “Oh L definitely. But they’re ALL like that. But he’s the smartest person here.”
17. And I actually said, kind of confidentially, “Can I tell you something about L?” She said yes. And I said, “That brain? It turns me on.”
18. And she said, enthusiastically, “Me too!”
19. Then we had the seder. It was so beautiful.
20. We all took turns reading.
21. And we sang.
22. And it was a traditional seder, but with a current theme of freedom for all people. So beautiful
23. And instead of a shank, because there were so many of us 11 who are vegetarian and two, including me, who are vegan, was a beetroot.
24. And on our (2 vegans) plates, instead of eggs were pieces of potato.
25. L. was totally uninhibited during the singing and reading and I loved him.
26. The woman who said that about his brain also said to me (but I didn’t tell him this part(!) ), “But he’s too weird for me.” I LOVED his openness! I think THAT’S what she refers to as weirdness: )
27. And he was affectionate with me (appropriately)
28. And obviously, proud of me
29. After we finished the seder, we had dinner!
30. S. made wonderful soup and kept mine and other vegan’s vegan! It was beet/cabbage soup. Lovely!
31. And he made THREE trays of matzo veggie lasagna! Three! One for most people. One for his love, Jo, who does not like sauce. And one for me, as a vegan who does not eat mushrooms! Wow!
32. And cake, which I did NOT want because I’m losing weight (another 15 pounds since Feb).
33. And luckily for me, it did have egg in it, so he knew I wouldn’t be having any and that made it even easier to not take: )
34. At one point during the socializing, which I enjoyed so much, L was sitting next to me and then he wasn’t. I saw him outside with their friend J.
35. On our way home, he said to me, “My friends love you.” I asked how he knew but he just said something like, “I can tell.”
36. Then the next morning, in bed, he said to me, “My friends love you so much.”
37. And I said, “How do you know?’ (I knew I wouldn’t mind a compliment lol). And I’m glad I asked.
38. And he said that among other things, his friend J had said to him, “I need to talk with you.” So L. had gone outside with him. And when out there, J. said “flattering things” about me.
39. And that J had said, “She’s a treasure.”
40. And L. had said, “I know.”
41. And that then J said, “If you mess this up, I’ll kill you.” And that L had said, “I won’t.”
42. And J then said, “No. Listen. I will hurt you. Don’t mess this up.”
43. And L. said, “I won’t.”
44. We went back to his place and talked and shared and had the nicest time.
45. I love his bedroom. It’s a haven. You go through another room first, and then these heavy drapes and into the haven. I love it so much in there.
46. And we made beautiful love.
47. And he even called it that. He said, “I so enjoy our lovemaking,” the next morning.
48. He does have some erection issues. We’ve had 2 out of 5 times together in bed. But that is fine with me.
49. And he does come. Yay.
50. No intercourse yet. Because when he gets an erection you kind of have to (if you want, and I do!), act on it quickly.
51. We both feel we’re in the getting to know each other sexually stage and more will come (no pun).
52. And I can’t believe I can be this open here, but it is my blog and I can: he gives me the most incredible orgasms I’ve ever had.
53. And even big-strong-like-a-man but with multiple! I didn’t know such a thing existed!
54. And I am uninhibited in bed with him!
55. I can’t say everything (yet?) but I have said and done things like never before.
56. And underneath, inside that gentleman, he is SO HOT in bed. Actions, words, everything. Omg.
57. And we had a glorious day Saturday. Glorious.
58. Lots of morning in bed time.
59. And talking. And cuddling. And kissing. And holding. And…
60. And we showered (separately, which I wanted) and went to the city.
61. And my hair looked good yay. (It did NOT when I arrived from the plane!)
62. We saw Pina. A wonderful movie.
63. Then went to a well-known place and had – beer! I hate beer. But I had a Belgian ale, which tastes like a sweet wine. And he had a real beer. We hated each other’s lol!
64. Then we went to a Ukranian museum. We had the loveliest time!
65. And we noticed that two of the painting were mislabeled.
66. So L told the girl
67. And she went and got the art historian.
68. Who came right in and inspected!
69. And – changed the labels!
70. And thanked us!
71. We walked. I loved it.
72. Then we were looking at the menu outside an Italian place – he thought he was in the mood for that I was totally open either way
73. And a woman started talking with us. Nice.
74. And she was a vegan! Nicer still: )
75. And she recommended the Ethiopian place a few blocks away.
76. That we HAVE all these places of different ethnicities. So fortunate.
77. L. was so open about it.
78. But when she walked away, I said to him, “But Honey, you told me a month or 2 ago, that you don’t like Ethiopian food. We don’t have to go there on my account!”
79. And he said, “I don’t like the people all picking up bread and dipping and taking the food and sharing. But with *you * I don’t mind!”
80. We went.
81. Had nice wine.
82. And excellent food.
83. A very friendly waiter who helped us and we had tastes of 7 things!
84. Plus an appetizer!
85. And L. took home the leftovers.
86. Great conversation. Such an enjoyable dinner together.
87. We had taken the ferry over. Such fun!
88. And we took it back. Romantic! As he’d said it would be!
89. And there was live music. And good, too.
90. And a couple was swaying, dancing. And I pointed them out. And he said, “What are they doing?” And I said, “Dancing.” And he said, “Oh. Do you want to dance?”
91. I didn’t at that moment; was perfectly happy as is. But it was nice that he asked.
92. And then we got back. Had more wonderful nice times. So nice. Talking. He was so delighted about the day. And always affectionate and caressing as we talked. I don’t think this feature is the newness. I think we are both totally touchers. Yay!
93. And then – ok – I’ll say it. He SO wanted me to sleep. He knew I really needed it! I – who need 9 hours of sleep every single night, didn’t sleep for 26 hours…
94. So he lay with me and gently held me in his arms.
95. But I was overtired, wined, in love, . . . and his body against me was NOT making me sleepy!
96. I wound up a puddle of needy passion and he started, um, touching me. And I actually SAID, “Finish me.” Like a desperate little clinging monkey! I’ve never done anything like that before.
97. And he said, with this soft reassuring confidence, not like hot, but definitely, like don’t worry, “I’ll finish you.”
98. And he did. With his mouth. Oh my God.
99. I finally got sleep. 3 hours, but sleep.
100. And the next morning was just as beautiful.
101. I am so grateful for all of this and so much more. If I didn’t have to go to work, I’d write gratitudes all day today.
102. Including great session with my dr. yesterday. But must go do other stuff…

No comments:

Post a Comment