Saturday, April 28, 2012

Grats

We are grateful: April 28 1. Louis bought me tulips 2. And they are pink with white edges and so beautiful – yay 3. L that we have nice weather and the rain took care of it mid-week and we have beautiful weather for today 4. That Wiwaxia and come to know Ch and vice versa and feel comf. With each ot. And far diff. speciies and time – geological eras 5. Ch My hands – 6. Ch Reiki 7. L I am gr. To have a house, to be able to welcome Ch in 8. Ch that I’m so comf in Ls lr 9. And in his bed 10. French 11. L that a 2-headed dragon did not invade the house and try to cause disruption –oh wait – cancel that last one out – look at this – it’s a two headed dragonb 12. Ch I’m grateful for L’s humor 13. I’m grateful for soft fabric 14. And soft legs 15. And that L was touching and massaging my leg this morning. That felt so nice. 16. L I am grateful to have a liposomal vit C packets to alleviate my … 17. Ch Biomat – AND that there is also room on the bed, NOT on the biomat. I have choices 18. Ch – L kisses – oh oh oh L-kisses 19. L Gee I’m grateful that I have no physical handicaps, like B. 20. I’m grateful that I don’t live in a 3rd world country like Afghanistan, and being subject to the cruelties of the world 21. I’m grateful for my good friends, by whom I am surrounxed 22. I’m grateful to have Ch in my life 23. Ch That L has “magic wand cure-healing tools” – he cracks me up 24. That L is honest. And I can trust him 25. My breath 26. My voice. I remember when I didn’t have it 27. L I’m grateful that when ferric ammonium sulfate, when mixed with sodium ferro cyanide produces a deep blue solution, without which we may not have some of our blue pens or blue colored clothing 28. Ch I’m grateful for mindfulness – and for the lessons I gave the 4th graders in looking deeply into an object, 29. And that they began coming up with all sorts of things like the man who invented it, and his mother… It’s like seeing the cloud in your water 30. My car 31. L I am grateful for having discovered the Big Bang Theory, the tv show 32. I am grateful for being able to discover fine wines 33. Ch I’m grateful for finally realizing wine with a long finish 34. My car 35. Deep breaths 36. That I can walk 37. Access to plenty of fresh, clean water! 38. Trees are in leaf 39. My oak tree out front 40. L’s pantry 41. That L is enjoying a piece of chocolate right now 42. That L will save me from yoga today – I hope – maybe he will 43. That L is my hero 44. L’s lips 45. Parks. I’m grateful for parks 46. Swimming. I’m grateful for swimming 47. That soon I *might * let L hear the *other * music I like 48. That L. discusses interesting interviews with me 49. And that he is going to lend me a book this weekend 50. And that I awoke to wonderful, marvelous kisses 51. I am grateful for my spirituality 52. And that L has promised to try meditating with me for 10 minutes. He said, “If wine is involved,” but we’ll see 53.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love this. Hello, L. Be good to our girl. We love her. EJ

    ReplyDelete