Friday, April 20, 2012

Grats

I am grateful:

1. Last night was magical.
2. L was very affectionate
3. And romantic
4. And loving
5. And so happy to be with me
6. As I was with him
7. The composer was there.
8. L chatted with him
9. And I asked if I could take pictures
10. And he said yes
11. I got beautiful pictures of L with a composer he has admired all his life
12. The conductor – this was probably literally his best performance ever
13. I knew I would liie the weeknight date
14. And being with L
15. And the “event”
16. But I thought I might not like the music. But I *loved * it
17. It was magical. And L’s word: spellbinding. Yes.
18. And I touched him all night (lightly and appropriately)
19. And he love it
20. And so did I
21. And he did same
22. And I loved it
23. And so did he, I think
24. Waiting for my car to come and get me – warm, sharing, touching, kissing. SO nice
25. Him helping first driver get there
26. Our dinner. Expensive! Shocking to me! But he was so gracious about it.
27. And it WAS delicious
28. And healthy
29. Even the first second we saw each other, and hugged
30. And my ride home. The driver was so friendly and nice. I love that car service.
31. And even just that I had a safe trip home.
32. And down.
33. And I did manage to sleep some.
34. L and I were in a box seat, and had our socks and shoes off.
35. It was nice
36. And he would cover my foot with his…
37. And he loved the way I looked. Said sexy.
38. He seems to love most when I’m some degree of dressed up, and not obvious, but femininely sexy. And I’m grateful for that because that’s what I love most too!
39. And for O, who did so help me feel and look like a woman again. She’s such a good friend.
40. Like my little pocketbook last night. When I shop for pocketbooks, O still helps me. And says in her beautiful Russian accent, things like, “Horrible.” “School-marm.” And finally, “That one’s cool. Buy it now before you change your mind.”
41. And I will probably get to have lunch with her today! Yay: ) (During the summer it’s easy, but during the school year, our work schedules are opposite and we rarely get to see each other.)
42. I am so happy that I’m happy
43. And my principal. I love her
44. And I think she loves me too
45. And yesterday, she told me I am an inspiration
46. And she made a point of saying that a number of people have come and said that to her!
47. Including young ones
48. That I give them hope.
49. And about meeting someone too.
50. I am so grateful. “God, thank you for bringing me to this place.” It is a prayer my sponsor just taught me (we talk on the phone every morning for 15 minutes). He said it in Hebrew, I think, and I must learn that beautiful pronunciation too.
51. Composers
52. Conductors
53. Musicians
54. Symphony orchestras
55. My piano
56. My piano lessons
57. My piano teacher
58. Bach
59. That I played Bach for my children (students) yesterday.
60. And they LOVED it
61. And kept saying, “I never knew you could play so fast!” So cute
62. That little A keeps hugging me now, since what I did for her the other day
63. And that little W, with the really difficult mother, is so happy. I’m so grateful for that.
64. That the composer got to hear his work so beautifully performed last night.
65. Open-minded musicians. As the conductor said in the pre-concert lecture, (grateful for the pre-concert lecture
66. And that L asked a question
67. That he said, “Musicians are not fun people. It was HARD to come out of the box and march, and whisper, and do things differently…”
68. The woman who sat next to us in the box
69. We had such nice chats
70. And she made a good joke to me (that a bit sounded like Rosemary’s Baby!:)
71. And L wanted to know what was funny
72. And I told him
73. And she was SO smart and experienced about the music and he was CLEARLY enjoying discussing with her and I knew nothing but he doesn’t care!
74. I can be and am, totally myself.
75. The weather looks great for this weekend
76. M
77. And that she is doing well
78. My skin
79. That I am healthy. SO grateful for that
80. Buddhism
81. Meditation
82. Mindfulness
83. Teacher appreciation luncheons
84. That my children are becoming so capable
85. And thoughtful
86. And nice
87. And understanding. Oh, I am so grateful for that!
88. Ellen DeGeneres. I like her innocent kind of humor
89. Riddles
90. Jokes
91. That I have been to cultural events.
92. I saw Judy Garland at the Palace (I was a little girl)
93. And Andy Williams
94. And Johnny Cash
95. And June Carter Cash
96. And Steve Martin
97. And Michael LeGrand
98. My French lessons
99. That I have done homework this week!
100. That I will sleep with L, here or there, tomorrow night!
101. That he is coming to the school party in June! Yay: )
Thank you, God, for bringing me to this place. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment