Friday, April 27, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Nervous. About getting everything done. About money. About J. About the house. About energy. Grateful. For everything from my eyesight to my weekend plans. Jittery about today, getting everything done, getting to L's safely, being good enough. Happy. About our weekend plans. And that he DOES really care for me as well as I care for him. So happy about the wind blowing through my gorgeous oak tree outside. So good physically. And, down another couple of pounds. Excited about my new clothes. Nervous about my mother. Very very happy about mindfulness. 5 good things about me: 1. I appreciate nature. 2. I don't eat animals. 3. I don't wear animals. 4. I am self-honest. 5. I am pretty compassionate. Always want to be more so...

No comments:

Post a Comment