Sunday, September 7, 2014

Exercise Benefits!


Exercise Benefits So Far:

My natural wiggle is back!
I feel awareness of my muscles, particularly upper arms
AND – that brings me an awaereness of my body
Of ME
And helps me eat better too
I don’t think about crossing my legs (although I still get a thrill from it at times: )
I am normal on steps up and down!
I have an easy time bringing the laundry up
I have an easy time bringing the groceries up
I have more energy for and AFTER work than even when I was thinner about 15 years ago!
My body is tightening
My piano playing is beginning to increase in stamina, which I’ve really wanted! Wow.
My mood is more positive.
I love the strength I love the strength I love the strength. And when I don’t feel like exercising, I remember that! It would go quickly and I don’t’ want it to. I LOVE the strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment