Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Magic Sept 7


Sept. 7




6 Months from Now
I can be really even happier!
My eyes are already getting better; I will keep up these eye vitamins
My body is getting tighter and I am stronger and I have more energy: I will keep exercising
I am doing so much better with my eating: I will follow the food plan more exactly
Also more energy, I will continue taking Shakeology and Activit every day.
Immune system was so much better last year I only had 2 ½ sick day; I will get a flu shot again.
Emotions better – didn’t sink into desperate depression all summer; I will continue gratitudes and greens and exercise and getting out with friends and alone.
I will I can I will I can I will!
Feeling better and better about my body – and my natural wiggle is even coming back!
And when it is hardest, I
Must remember that ***I am getting to feeling better about MYSELF!***
--

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my health this lovely morning
Because I am here and healthy and able, as a new day unfolds.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for good weather coming all week they say here!
Because my classroom will not be steamroom hot and humid like last year at this time!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for yesterday.
Because I treated mysdelf to a mani/pedi/massage. As 3 rewards for all my exercise – although exercise has its own rewards I’ve found out! -  but I saved them up and did them all together.
Felt SO good!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the “thank you thank you thank you” steps practice from The Magic
Because I still think of it, and do it a little bit at times.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have this opportunity to share the joyful practice of mindfulness with my students
Because it is life- enhancing!!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for  this - “If you ask the Universe to be your partner and guide you on the path to wholeness, it will oblige.”
~ Debbie Ford
Because I believe it! And it is a great reminder!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the opportunity today to shop, cook, do laundry, see mother, and see M.
Because each is fortune! Thank you so much!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my wiggle coming back!
Because I don’t wiggle on purpose! It is the way my body was built and always happened. Hasn’t for decades! I noticed it again yesterday! What fun!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the Beachboy (free facebook) page I’m in.
Because people share honestly and help each other. AND it is very positive.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the money for the 21 Day Fix, and now even PiYo.
Because I didn’t have to worry about getting them!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I had a specialty pedicure!
2.      I picked a color unlike anything I’ve ever worn in my life
3.      I had a mani
4.      She did a great ob
5.      I had a massage! This was a real spa-like afternoon – and cheap too! I looked at real spas and they are more expensive.
6.      I slept a lot. Neeed it. Got it.
7.      Birds flew all day and evening.
8.      I even wound up dreaming about them : )
9.      Piano practice went well
10.   Good talk MA
11.   Good talk M
12.   Good chat mother
13.   Good talk A
14.   A whole day off
15.   Read some
16.   Tv some
17.   Kitchen and all rooms done are staying clean! (b.r. not done yet)
18.   I am fine. I am fine I am fine Iamfine.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment