Sunday, September 21, 2014

Healing


Rough Times During Week
Yesterday became a miracle for me
I went into New York City for this event:
http://www.hayhouse.com/i-can-do-it-2014-new-york

Here are SOME of the points I remember most, for now (more to digest still):

I have nothing to prove to anyone.

60’s 70’s 80’s and 90’s and into 100’s are MY decades!

Be like a cat – cats take the best seat in the house and let you hold the door for them for so long while they “decide.” And you DO it. Even if you’ve had 2 NYTimes bestsellers etc etc. Because of their CONFIDENCE. Go out with that confidence!

Joy! You are meant for JOY!

SELF-CARE:
Nutrition – not as deprivation – as energy and joy and life producint
Exercise – same
Rituals of pleasure – sacred holy ritual – even if it is a cigar or a glass of good good wine or a piece (little) of good good chocolate or whatever – and you don’t have to finish it – it is the ritual of it

Standing up for self or other innocents

Be own best friend.
Have own back.
Even if fall, or “fail”
Always there for self.
ALWAYS can count on self.

FOCUSING on the positive life-enhancing things not the absence or avoidance of bad things, which just brings them up

Every time you remember a bad thing, you relive every aspect of it. In your cells…

You DESERVE to be joyous. Yes, even though there is ebola… Still!

A cat walks into a room and selects the MOST luxurious spot and sprawls on it.
A cat will have you open the door and stand there “deciding” in or out, for a long time. And YOU, a person, with all your accomplishments, will DO it. Because of the cat’s CONFIDENCE! YOU go out there and have that confidence!

Much of what we accept as part of “aging” is NOT normal part of growing older!

Why some societies’ women have babies into 50’s and 60’s “because they don’t have the internet and don’t know that eggs are supposed to get too old” lol! But true

Kris Carr after 9 years working on getting rid of the cancer decided to stop focusing on the cancer. And the next year, first time ever, her tumors had shrunk.
Power of the mind

***You are NOT your ego. You are NOT separate.
You are part of something INFINITE

One way to meditate (and can put rose quartz by heart):
Left eye = I
Right eye = Am
Third eye pineal glad = Light

ALL is inside you
God – the spirit of all life and creation and good and light is everywhere, and is inside everything, therefore is inside you!
All the answers are inside you

Me:
The second you were born, you were screaming for whatever you needed.
That healthy love for self was taken by (well-meaning) people, over time
But it is THERE – inside you!

We have a need for tribe: And that very tribe (family) has caused us to HIDE real self, by fears of
Abandonment
Betrayal
And shame

I am light

Passion – FOLLOW YOURS!

Me:
I am wonderful.
Someone will want me or not.
J will want me or not
Regrets are NOT worthwhile
I AM worthshile.
These can be the 4 greatest decades of my life, starting now!

Mind – the mind body connection. The mind’s power

MY passions for animals and for foster children
My desire to play piano more and more!

And then - in terms of self-care, I did not go back today, although invited and requested. Better for me to not. So I can do laundry and straighten and cook. And relax and digest.
XO, Self 
---and well, I think I am destined for greatness.
Maybe I'll do something no one's ever done. Or maybe I'll do something others have done but it is great and wonderful anyway! There IS time!

No comments:

Post a Comment