Saturday, September 27, 2014

Today's Big Gratitude

is for
exercise and Shakeology

I just did Upper Fix (2nd day of 21 Day Fix dvds)
While I can still not do one pushup except on knees, and literally scream through the scissor-twists (modified!), I can now do a plank the official way for 50 seconds. Improvement noted!
And I am now enjoying the most amazing Shakeology: cold water, one green container of frozen broccoli, one purple container half full of frozen strawberries and half full of frozen blueberries, and vegan chocolate Shakeo. Omg! How can something for which I need a spoon(!), that feels and tastes like I'm eating blended chocolate ice cream with fruit, be so healthy!
I am very grateful!

Mostly, because it is affected my MOOD!
I am so FUCKING. SICK. OF DEPRESSION!!!!! AND FEAR!!!!
I have DECIDED to fight it and win!
Or to gentle it and win....

Very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment