Saturday, September 6, 2014

The Magic Sept 6


September 6

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have weekends off
Because they make my life better in many ways. I can shop, cook, straighten, clean, do my laundry, relax, go out with friends, read more, practice more piano, even veg.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for what I learned from Joan Rivers over he years
Because I learned something of the importance of laughter and work ethic and of getting through the hardest hardest hardest situations.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for coffee in the morning
Because it is warm and comforting and I provide it for myself and it gives me energy and even affects my mood positively.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for Shakeology
Because it has so many nutrients, and with a veg or 2 and a fruit tossed in and blended, tastes so good, and is vegan (the two I drink) and gives me energy.
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have my desk still clean
Because it is becoming a habit! I love love love the zen of it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the miracle of my birds on my hands and arms
Because as I sing to them and feed them millet. It is like being in the middle of a miracle, truly!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful that I am an active person
Because I was, quite naturally, growing up and into adulthood. And then the last like 15 years, after my big injury and I came to this school… I wasn’t’. And it is back meaning I am back too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the EIGHT books I am currently reading! First 5 on my laptop, next 1 on my Nook, and last two in hard copies.
Because I feel good when reading them.
Thank you thank you thank you!
Joan Rivers - Bouncing Back
The Magic - Rhonda Byrnes one of favorites ever
Push - Chalene Johnson
Sharp Objects - Gillian Flynn ‘cause Gone Girl, while not a great literary masterpiece, was such a page turner
Shangai Girls  - Lisa See for my book group
Queen Victoria A Life of Contradictions - Matthew Dennison
The Romanov Sisters - Helen Rappaport
No Time to Lose - Pema Chodron

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for MA just calling
Because our friendship is very important to us both.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my access to organic foods took, at my nearby health food store and even supermarket!
Because that is so very fortunate!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Great easy ride to school
2.      Got in extra early
3.      Had breakfast
4.      Nice morning with the kiddies
5.      Fine lunchtime meetings – both. Although not great, fine!
6.      Nice afternoon with the kiddies
7.      Home early
8.      Cheerful chat with mom
9.      Relaxing evening
10.   Accepting where A is emotionally.
11.   Birdies
12.   Kitchen clean
13.   Reading in bed
14.   Magic Rock practice
15.   Slept
16.   Dreamt. Interesting.
17.   Woke up no alarm 7
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment