Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sept 10 The Magic


September 10

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am so happy and grateful for loving my body.
Because it is different from when I loved it because it was just naturally beautiful, which it was. And it is different than when I didn’t even think to appreciate it ‘cause it just did all I want with no effort.
I guess I had to go through the years of losing it, not liking it, being out of touch with it…
Now,
Now,
I am getting it back
Not back, forward.
I am working for it
I am old enough to appreciate it. (Young people can appreciate theirs too, I just couldn’t ‘cause I wasn’t “there.”)
But now, I am WORKING for it.
And I am APPRECIATING the health
And the strength
And the increasing energy.
Oh thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have awareness of my core
Because I FEEL it during the day  - and night.
I just KNOW I will be able to do more and more…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for every time I wake overnight, feeling a good feeling in my BODY
Because this has happened last night and the night before, and is brand new.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my sweet class
Because they are young and innocent and so sweet. I love them.
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have my closeness with M.
Because we are always there for each other.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the gift of laughter
Because I have it, I love it, and I give it to others (from what they always say).
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for sleep
Because when I don’t get enough I REALLY feel it! And it is hard at those times to not behave in a cranky manner! So I REALLY appreciate that mostly I do get my sleep!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my eyesight.
Because virtually everything I ever do uses my precious eyesight thank you so much!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my eating SO MUCH better and the support of beachbody people in it!
Because it is better for me in every way!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my QUICK response to meditation.
Because it literally takes a couple of breaths! How lucky am I!
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Getting through exercise at end of tiring day!
2.      Not quitting!
3.      Keeping kitchen and all neat here
4.      Keeping desk clear at work
5.      Smiling with the kiddies
6.      Getting along with the colleagues
7.      Good meeting
8.      Happy mother
9.      Ma buying her birthday cake!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment