Monday, September 8, 2014

The Magic Sept. 8


Sept 8

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have M’s seemingly unconditional love!
Because we all need some unconditional love, I think.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this new day.
Because the weather should be okay, and I have about enough energy, I think, and a day always holds potential.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my having made the coffee last night.
Because I didn’t even have to wait for it this morning. Only for 1 minute while it heated.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for every one of my freedoms and safetys
Because there is so much going on in the world.
May I honor them each moment I have them.
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have my abilities to read and write
Because they add to life and of course enable me to work as well.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the nice people I work with
Because I had a period when I had to work with truly mean and back-stabbing people. (Although I would handle that differently now anyway…)
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my Beachbody coach.
Because she answers my questions right away, and she is very positive, experienced, and filled with success herself.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for Autumn Calabrese
Because she put together the 21 Day Fix. And still does exercising with people, youtube videos, and a fb page…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my books
Because I genuinely look forward to them each day.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the public library
Because I like doing my French work there.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you so much that my French teacher is back from vacation
Because will be nice to get back to the lessons plus to see her.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Such fortunes in my life, really. Wow.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Great time with M last night
2.      Great visit with mother before that
3.      Felt better after visit with mother
4.      Got lot of cooking done.
5.      Now have 4 servings curried coconut red lentils. Also have brown rice to go with if choose
6.      And have 2 servings of black beans and stewed tomatoes and onions and rice. And brown rice also.
7.      And have 4 servings of whole wheat pasta with gardein “chicken” and green beans and sauce I made.
8.      Can eat well all week, during this busy busy week.
9.      Watched movie, The Chef, with M. Didn’t love it but loved the get-together.
10.   Piano good
11.   Birds good.
12.   Exercise great!
13.   Safe drives
14.   Laundry done
15.   Things staying neat around here.
16.   Took the sleep I needed. Will exercise later. 4:30 is too early am for me, right now anyway (or maybe always – we’ll see). But I WILL do it!
Wow.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment