Monday, September 22, 2014

The Magic September 22

So today's magic:

I am so beyond grateful for Saturday and that almost 10-hour course of lectures by Hay House.
Because I needed that tremendously. It was just exactly right for me and at the exact right time too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am deeply thankful that I didn't go yesterday, because I wouldn't have gotten to the laundry and straightening and cooking and seeing MA. So for my self-care, it was important to NOT go yesterday.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so thankful that last night I got to spend the time with MA at the bookstore and dinner. I love her. She loves me. We are long-term friends.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I love my Nook and am very grateful that I have it. it is perfect for me reading at night in bed.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am happy that I even sleep in the bed! Because I didn't for over a year!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am quitting the book group. I am thankful that i can read the things *I* want to and enjoy them and not feel pressured. This is the right decision for now. I don't really love fiction for the most part.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am glad that I eat in the teacher's room a lot now. Because I get to see some people even though I won't be in the book group:)
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am grateful for the realization that I have nothing to prove to anyone (thank you again, Saturday). Because it is so freeing.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you for the realization of my sacred self. Because I deserve it. You do too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am profoundly grateful that I am living more in the moment, but think I *do* have - time. Because life - I am ready to enjoy life, I think.
Thank you thank you thank you.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Some of Yesterday's Blessings, for Which I Am So Grateful:

1. doing the laundry
Thank you thank you thank you!

2. remembering that today is picture day lol
Thank you thank you thank you!

3. cooking something healthy and 21 Day Fix friendly, that I like
Thank you thank you thank you!

4. seeing MA
Thank you thank you thank you!

5. mother was happy
Thank you thank you thank you!

6. reading. Ahhh
Thank you thank you thank you!

7. buying healthy magazines
Thank you thank you thank you!

8. subscribing to my favorite again: Vegetarian Times
Thank you thank you thank ytou!

9. exercising!
Thank you thank you thank you!

10. Lower Fix was not as difficult as last time or too! I exerted effort, but am not in pain!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment