Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Magic Sept. 14


Sept. 14

I am truly blessed to have exercised early today, and did early yesterday also.
Because it’s so good all day when I can do that.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for  nice time yesterday, and L’s friendship love and E liking me too.
Because, well, just because it felt good: )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for me having some easy, inexpensive, tasty, 21 Day Fix good, recipes as go-to recipes!
Because I have been making 2 on Sundays and eating from them all week. Good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for every minute I’m not nervous
Because I have been feeling nervous as in overwhelmed this am, and it only makes me appreciate more when I don’t!
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have nice, dignified, quiet person in my room
Because because I can’t STAND when they are loud and/or crass!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my being able to do so much,
because this aide canNOT help me, can only help kid. But I’m getting it all done!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for getting along with other adults at work.
Because it is important and I am so glad I can do it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my trustworthiness.
Because it helps other people.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my looking younger.
Because people are commenting on it!
I think it is combination of exercise and Shakeology!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for hope and for the law of attraction.
Because those two things keep me going!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly truly thankful for all my opportunities because I have an education and a job and can afford things like vitamins…
Because there are people who can’t afford even vital medicine, and I am no better, worth no more, so it is a lot of luck and I do appreciate.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am grateful – very grateful – that I have a personality that it doesn’t take all that much to “make” me happy.
Because it must be even harder for those who are more easily disappointed and expect “too” much.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you that I am playing Fantasie Impromptu with more understanding now!
Because it sounds good, even more it FEELS good, and mostly, it reflects growth!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day. (and a little beyond).

1.      I saw L for first time in 14 months
2.      WE had nice time together (friends)
3.      His other male friend (married), E, came too
4.      WE went to museum and had nice time there
5.      Then to drinks and dinner and had nice time there.
6.      Good rides.
7.      THEY treated me! L to museum, and both to drinks and dinner! So nice!
8.      E. gave me front seat on all rides. Nice.
9.      I was out and about and having fun all day.
10.   I owe money! But got phone call to remind me. Phew. Paying…
11.   WILL catch up around here somehow. They saw some clutter. I’d become unaware of it. Not BAD! But some.
12.   Had no obligations.
13.   My hair looked great and I got 2 compliments on it.
14.   That I DID go, because I was feeling a little phobic about it.
15.   That I ASKED for the ride, ‘cause it was silly for me to drive 40 minutes each way when they practically passed my house anyway!
16.   That he said yes.
17.   That J said yes please put his name on my mother’s gift the other day.
18.   That Open House is over. It was late; I was tired, nervous, and not well-enough prepared with so much to do and it being so early so I can’t say it was my A game. But it is fine and it is over for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment