Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sept 9 The Magic


Sept. 9

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have times for 2 days now that I felt I am doing things for ME.
Because I MUST live for ME. But I never could! I didn’t feel – whole. Sunday cooking and driving shopping etc and yesterday for a bit I felt GOOD with SELF. I am eating well for SELF. I am exercising for SELF. It was so nice! I am so grateful that it is happening!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for  what that parent told me yesterday about how I influenced him.
Because I so want what’s best for his daughter! I have great hope for her now.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the state of my health and my opportunities because of it
Because I am not worrying over my health. I am not in a hospital. I am getting stronger all the time. I can kind of do anything I want!
Wow!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my house still being in order and my putting things away as I use them
Because the house is more relaxing and usable this way.
Thank you thank you than kyou!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have my desk 100% clear at work
Because it is so zen when I walk out and when I walk in. I am so glad that I am doing this! I couldn’t always.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for mechanics I can trust
Because I don’t have to worry when my car needs something.
Thank you thank you than kyou!

I am truly grateful for my dear birds
Because sharing my home and my life with them is amazing.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for being able to sing in tune
Because the kids like it and we can sing together.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for you.
Because YOU keep ME from being alone. I hope I do the same for you.
Thank YOU thank YOU thank YOU!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my job
Because it gives me something to do and I’m helping people and I have a piano there and I make a salary.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so deeply grateful for health insurance.

Because although I pay a lot more than I did, I still have it and don’t worry about medical care.  I work so hard and picked a career where my salary would be lower but I would have some degree of health care, and I am so glad I did. It is costly to me but I don’t have to WORRY when need a doctor.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

I am so deeply grateful that I don’t live above my means.
Because although I live a very modest life, I don’t have to WORRY about meeting basic bills like food due to excessive consumption.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Getting along well with D.
2.      Got through the day without being cranky even though so exhausted.
3.      EXERCISED AFTER work and double meeting! SO proud of self for that
4.      Body felt GREAT
5.      Including overnight
6.      And now!
7.      Ate perfectly yesterday yay!
8.      Offered to help friend having surgery
9.      Started planning for Open House
10.   Ready for today (all I can be is ready for very next day – no time to do more at this time! Almost didn’t make that, but did)
11.   Getting along so well with colleagues
12.   Found out I’d been wrong about A. WASN’T rejecting me. Oy. I must get over the rejection stuff. But the gratitude is that I was wrong.
13.   And that I am getting better.
14.   And that – whatever – I may never fully be over the rejection stuff but I am okay.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment