Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Magic Sept 16


Sept. 16

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this life.
Because I am growing and changing and am really ok inside for the most part. I am healthy. And I didn’t kill myself when wished to die. It is MY life. And I am grateful and happy for it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my ability to better accept that I don’t know what’s coming
Because the adventure is exciting.
No. I don’t just accept it – I enjoy it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the feeling in my muscles.
Because I love this feeling!!
This strength.
This tightening.
This health.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the fb page I’ve joined through beachbody (21 Day Fix people)
Because the people are so nice, and so positive, and we help each other!
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have a piano in my classroom
Because if I’m going crazy and can find time, I can practice a little at lunch!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for coffee in the morning
Because it gives me energy, helps my mood, and is a nice little sort of ritual, hot an soothing going down.
I am aware that it’s a luxury.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for Shakeology after my exercising
Because it is nutrient filled and feels good AND fills me up!
It also tastes good AND I add veggies and fruit as well!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my meditating yesterday, alone!
Because it was 5 minutes toward a new life!
And – it felt so good.
I did it in classroom before kids were there, so was alone but didn’t feel lonely. A good start.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my authenticity.
Because I haven’t been able to do it “JUST” for me. But to be authentic for the kids, got me going.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for laughter, and for my having been moved grades
Because laughter is SO important, and these little ones need it so much that I am “forced” to find opportunities…
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Gave kids great day
2.      Energy (til home, then dead lol)
3.      Dreams
4.      Magic Rock practice
5.      Figured out something I needed too about new program
6.      Safe rides
7.      Mother was happy
8.      Ate well
9.      Exercised no matter how tired!
10.   Awakened so happy – that was really NICE!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment