Friday, September 5, 2014

The Magic Sept 5


Sept 5

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have enough protein and veggies and fruits
Because there is no reason I shouldn’t stay healthy and I should be taking full advantage of all my opportunities, including access to good foods.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for water
Because it is vital and I have never had to struggle for it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for such interesting dreams
Because even sleep is, although restorative, interesting.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for caring about my health and doing more of what I should, finally!
Because it is not my fault how I was raised but it is my responsibility to be a full adult now.
Thank you thank you thank you!                                                                                                       

I am truly blessed to have all the freedoms I’ve enjoyed every day of my life
Because there is no guarantee, and not everyone has them anyway…. These include:

I am so happy and grateful for my freedoms to go to school
Because I got to study whatever I liked/ needed/ wanted.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for  the freedom to look for work in my chosen field
Because I get to, and I get to change if I want. Freemond this really is.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the freedom to live where I want
Because I get to, and I get to change it to if I want. Wow!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the freedom to shop where I want
Because when you stop and think about it, this is a tremendous thing. Not standing on line for 6 hours for a pair of shoes, IF they have one by the time I get to the front of the line and IF they fit…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the freedom to vacation with travel
Because I have been to Washington DC twice and Iowa once and other states a number of times and Bermuda once and California twice and Niagara Falls twice and Montreal once and Barbados once and England once. Lucky, lucky me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

And I am extremely grateful for the freedom to vacation without travel, at home, at beaches, in the mountains, at parks.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Safe and happy day.
2.      Good foods available and mostly chosen.
3.      Nice lunch with someone I really like, K!
4.      Nice time after school writing papers together and mostly chatting, with someone else I really like, C!
5.      Great aide for health kid!
6.      Nice kids!
7.      Gave them great day!
8.      Corrected and put away and planned today beautifully.
9.      Desk is 100% clear still… : )
10.   Magic Rock practice
11.   Some reading
12.   Sleep
13.   Dreams
14.   Mother talk good!
15.   Classroom wasn’t too hot
16.   Got started on some of my mindfulness stuff!
17.   2 of the books came!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment