Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Beginning of Today's 100 Grats (SO busy!)

I am grateful: 1. I just finished the DRA’s. Phew (Work deadline). 2. Knowing my Myers-Briggs Type letters 3. That I DID confront D just now about her egregious behavior 4. That after being defensive, she did back down and apologize. 5. And then I did too 6. And that although Ls interfered and having heard the first tip of the story, said, “I don’t see how this affects Lynn!” (Like why was I upset?) I was VERY TEMPTED to answer – as I had a perfect defense! But – I didn’t – BECAUSE – she is a selfish, lying, sniveling little thing – I had thought she was a firend and she wasn’t – she is not a friend to ANYOMNWE and EVERYONE knows that – I still wish 7. That Thanksgiving has FINALLY been settled! My mother, and S and are coming. 8. L is not, because he is not about holidays and REALLY stresses over traffic. I am FINE with that! I only care about Thanksgiving on my mother’s behalf! 9. I am happy she is coming. 10. I am fine that S and J have been like, pushing to come. It is a little bit of a hassle, but worth it! 11. I am glad that although I have SO MUCH to do(!) I CAN make it to the 2 stores and the lawyer today after school. Phew. 12. And then tonight I will defrost the phyloo dough in the fridge 13. And tomorrow afternoon I will finish the cooking 14. And then see the financial person – oy – so much 15. Thursday, I will serve the dinner 16. Friday maybe I won’t GO into the city with L. Maybe I’ll just stay home and veg 17. I am very sad about the situations with L that I find untenable (nothing mean, just problems of his and I know he wants a long-term relationship and even talks of living with me but I don’t know that I could do it). But I am grateful that I am forceful about facing it now. And we will and are. 18. What is, is. And I THINK I’ll be able to face it. 19. That at least he does love me. 20. And do know that. 21. And that is further evidence that I am lovable. 22. Duraflame logs 23. That I made a little fire on Sunday. 24. My class. Oh, they are such a joy! This is a once-in-a-lifetime group of kids! 25. The happiness they just brought the music teacher. 26. The very high level, difficult math on which some of them are voluntarily working! And excited! 27. That I DID met my report card deadline. Phew. 28. I can knit. 29. And that I love to. 30. My marbles reward system. 31. And that we can never lose one@ 32. 4 days off soon. Yay. Phew. 33. Down time. Even though I never have been getting any good down time these months, I do love it and am grateful for it. 34. And will get some soon. 35. Because – I’m starting to honor my OWN needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment