Thursday, November 29, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel and I think it is because: Excited about piano because it turns out to be such a fun thing, a release, so mindful, and all mine. So hurt about L because he turned out to be not at all whom I thought he was. So very very grateful because I am not on the ocean floor! I am okay! Nervous about conferences, because - well I don't know why but all of us always are. Need more trust in Higher Power? Oh - and more daily ongoing emotional stability so I do my job as totally as possible in such a way as to not have anything to worry about ever. Tired because of about 2 weeks of stress and a couple of night of real lost sleep, and others of just not enough sleep. Disappointed that I know L cannot see the truth. Because people who can't see truth are so scary to me. Because of the way I grew up. Truth is SO important to me. Next time I think I'll do differently: Make SURE I'm not desperate to be close to somebody. Try to not believe in something that seems too good to be true - WITHOUT givin up my belief in life and beauty and miracles. 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I AM funny! 2. I am so much better at taking deep breath than i used to be 3. I am empathetic 4. I can make music (piano and singing) 5. I have taught a number of people (like 85!)

No comments:

Post a Comment