Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel, and I think it is because: So nervous! Very anxious about this lawyer appointment today. Feel out of my league. Trying to remember: other times so afraid, it all worked out. Also so nervous about L and my relationship with him. SO wish it could out; feel like it probably can't. He loves me, and he is trying. I know that. But maybe he just doesn't have it. : ( So sad. Next time: Stay strong. listen to own inner wisdom. keep building up my physical and emotional and spiritual health. Meditate. Stay in the moment. (But plan for the future). 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I am a good friend to my friends 2. I am apparently very fun in real life 3. I am smart enough 4. I have many interests. A number of people seem to be quite impressed about this. 5. I can read 8 books at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment