Friday, November 16, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel/I think it is because: Excited that L. is coming at the end of the school day! First time ever! And staying over for two nights, which has never happened during work year (summer or Columbus Day maybe but not regular work year). Very aggravated and worried. Mother called at work - to say she's out of money! So fucking what? Have the aide take you to the bank! No - with NO NOTICE, although we've discussed this, I CANNOT always run there! I am at work! AND - I will be here until 7:30 tonight! (After-school course). This level of dependency has to stop! The aide could take her to the bank! It's discouraging also, to see my mommy like this: ( But - Jo is depressed. Again. Talking suicide because didn't get the EXTRA job she WANTED for one of her days off per week and does NOT NEED! So with whom is she communicating? L. While he's at work. Oy. Anyway, *I * sent HER the Language of Letting Go from today. AFTER lots of support and just take it easy and stuff, just as a help with something that helps me. Well, I should take it to heart today too! : ) Next Time I'll Do Differently: Be GENTLE with my mother, but just say, "I'm at work and it really has to be more of an emergency to call me here." 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I can cook 2. I keep a neat house now 3. I try to be light-herated for the children 4. I am smart, thanks to God 5. I am educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment