Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Will Never Speak to Him Again

If I were to have a chance to say it to him once, without being screamed at in "defense," this would be the Why: THE BIG POINT: 1. You left “lifelong friends” because they “betrayed your trust.” Well, you betrayed mine too: • The birthday week-long lie in all its forms. • Never mentioning Li although all counseled you that you’d better. • Never letting me know you’d dated P. C. although all counseled you that you’d better. • Continuing to see both as friends, but not ever tell me. • Not telling me there was a party. • Specifically lying to me about what you did that evening. • Then lying even about who was there. And yes, of course I have to wonder what else. 2. Your anger at Jo, I finally found out Wednesday night Nov 28, was because she “broke your confidence.” A very confidence that was YOUR break of MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment