Saturday, November 24, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel/I think it is because: 1. Okay. Believe it or not. I don't like what has happened with L. AND I would have MUCH preferred to just stay in the relationship even with its imperfections, rather than be alone or start over. We had plenty of good. I was coming to terms with that. But it turns out, he really IS disturbed. And that is NOT my fault. And there is nothing I can do about it. 2. Very grateful for friends. Including M, and S and Jo. 3. Sad. 4. But I know that's normal. 5. Hopeful a little bit, for a future. 6. Determined to LIVE. TODAY! Next time I will do differently: Heed the early warning signs. Follow my own gut. Keep doing my spiritual work every day. 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I am strong 2. I am brave 3. I am self-aware and self-honest! 4. People like me 5. I am loyal.

1 comment:

  1. Think about how awesome it will be with the next man you meet. Now you know you can do it and want to do it, and do it well.

    I am glad you stood up for yourself. You deserve the best.

    ReplyDelete