Thursday, November 22, 2012

Extra Gratitudes - PM

I am so grateful! 1. My poor mother had such trouble that I didn’t think I could get her down the stairs tonight! She’d have had to stay over! But I prayed to God for help and we got her to the car through the back way! Safely! Oh, thank God! 2. She was here for almost EIGHT HOURS! I’m so grateful! 3. And she ate and enjoyed all the food! 4. And we played Scrabble! 5. And we baked brownies together! Like two 12-year-olds on a sleepover play date – timer on, and smelling the air, and waiting for the brownies to be ready! 6. I’m smiling so big right now just thinking of that! 7. Then we counted the Scrabble tiles because we were getting such bad “hands,” that we were convinced some were missing! (But none were!) What fun! 8. We both had SO MUCH FUN! Just the two of us! Yay! I’m so grateful for this day! 9. And we visited in the l.r. 10. And we watched some tv in the den and I knitted a bit. 11. And she loves what I am making (a scarf for a girlfriend whose son died and I care very much about her) 12. And my mother threw hew arms around me and thanked me so much 13. And I thanked her too 14. And later she said, “I love you so much.” 15. And I said, “I love YOU so much.” 16. And she said, “I love you more than you could possibly know.” 17. And I said, “I love you more than YOU could possibly know, believe it or not!” 18. Tomorrow I will pay her bills 19. And mine 20. And get to that lawyer for her. 21. And relax some 22. And practice piano 23. And read 24. And knit some more 25. Yay, a day off! 26. JJ – Thank you! 27. L is having a LOT of trouble answering my questions, but is trying. 28. I am not accepting less. No. Not this time. No more. 29. Two and a Half Men is on. I hate that show. But I love that house.

No comments:

Post a Comment