Monday, June 10, 2013

Dear God

Thank you.
I was so okay this morning.
And then later, so scared about all this BIG money loss that has occurred, and
the financial person and the lawyer for my mother and the paper work I'm so bad at, and paying the bills - all of these SO HARD FOR ME. I know that it sounds 1) like there must be money to have a financial person, but YOU know there isn't! it's just about trying to save hundreds. And 2) like what's the big dear. But YOU know me, my fears, my flaws.

Thank you, Father!
I came home and in an hour and a half, did all I could do.
Oh thank you so much!
And tomorrow is a big meeting.

I must NOT beat myself up for the past.
I can face things TODAY.

Thank you too, for M's friendship.
And her help today when I was CRYING in SCHOOL omgoodness (no kids around of course).
Thank you.

Thank you for my mother calling me Sweetheart today!
And - even that I did not have to ask for J's help with this.

The truth is, I AM okay.
In the moment I AM okay.

Lord, thank you.
And that I said the 3rd step prayer this morning too.

I very much appreciate getting through these things.
I'm not asking for anything for the future right now at all.

Just want to say how grateful I am.
And that I didn't think I could feel this way today.
But I do.
Thanks to You.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment