Monday, June 10, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. I was smiling lat night
2. And felt good
3. I cleaned the den well
4. The birds were free so much of yesterday
5. And the whole weekend
6. I had time to look through fb page Sparkle My Day, without having to IM, because he wasn’t around. And I liked that freedom
7. THAT I liked the freedom
8. Sleep
9. My cozy little nest that I made on the den sofa last night.
10. That it is NOT out of depression that I sleep in here sometimes, but comfort
11. And I sleep in the bved a lot too.
12. Choices
13. Freedom
This " Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if ...THIS..... is all there is. "
~ Mary Anne Radmacher ______
14. This http://wakeup-world.com/2012/12/03/beware-shoes-can-be-hazardous-to-your-health/
15. That just yesterday I was feeling grateful, and think I wrote it, for bare feet on earth. Hm. I think I shall try it for 10 minutes a day now! Yay
16. I slept
17. I woke up
18. I am having coffee
19. And looking at fb
20. And A is IMing a little with me
21. All IS okay. When I face that and when I don’t. All IS okay.
22. Buddha
23. That I have been introduced to some of the thigns he has said
24. Watermelon soon
This “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn't try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn't need others' approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.”~Lao Tzu ____
25. Self-love.
26. And everything I am learning about it
27. Cleaned my birdy’s cage
28. Always take care of them
29. Fresh greens for them this morning
30. Shower and wash hair feels good
31. THAT it feels good
32. Humor
33. Laughter
34. Smiles
35. Honesty
36. Conscience
37. I am sitting here with no crimes being perpetrated against me
38. On my safe little street
39. With trees outside my windows
40. With windows
41. And earth
42. And red roses in the backyard
43. And coffee in my cup
44. I’ll have breakfast
45. And spinach at lunchtime
46. Thich Nhat Hanh
47. I have a piano
48. It is a good one (not like a Steinway grand lol! But a good one Petroff upright)
49. That I can play it
50. And practice at it
51. And really, any time day or night without bothering neighbors. I remember when I had to be careful because was in garden apartment and people downstairs had a colicky baby
52. My hair cutter/colorer
53. I can walk to nail place right at corner
54. I don’t go often, few times a year but I am glad
55. Hugs
56. Children
57. My class of children this year
58. Dancing
59. Walking
60. Eyesight
61. Hands
62. Typing ability
63. Laptop
64. iPhone. So lucky
65. don’t know why but my house phone worked last night
66. my hair
67. my skin
68. my pretty eyes
69. and smile
70. greetings
71. non-violent people
72. vegans
73. vegetarieans
74. all people with all kinds of compassion
75. whispers (not against others though)
76. openness
77. inclusion
78. park so near my house
79. beaches short drive away
80. vegetables
81. fruits
82. water
83. whole grains
84. non-GMO foods
85. Summer
86. And Jewel
87. Birdsong in the morning
88. From outside too
89. Nice commute to work
90. That I HAVE work
91. A little bit of money in the bank (very little – but better than zero)
92. Music
93. Songs and pieces both
94. Car radio
95. And that it is stereo
96. Meetings that are interesting
97. Books
98. Sitcoms sometimes yes
99. All the nice loving sex I have had in my life
100. And the loving kisses
101. And who knows how much more there might be

No comments:

Post a Comment