Thursday, June 20, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

People like this:

1. I played badly at the rehearsal the other night. But the first piece, I played very well. Beautifully in fact.
2. And one of the other performers was very very very impressed with my playing. O told me yesterday *some of * the things he said.
3. And I still have just over a week to make it better.
4. And my pain is less today.
5. That I woke up today.
6. Hope!
8. This_______
9. And that made me think of goslings. Love them.
10. Summer
11. Jewel
12. Their birdsong RIGHT NOW.
13. I am not alone. We are together.
14. M’s love
15. The amazing things she is giving me for school next year. Her work, time, energy, money went into them. Wow.
16. And she just called me this morning.
17. This______This is HUGE to me! “There was a time in life when I used to drive myself crazy with guilt. I knew on an intellectual level worry and guilt never accomplished anything positive and felt horrible. But one day I really got on a deeper heart-knowing that I could never go back and change anything I’d already done. My heart accepted that to stop creating guilt I had to start making sure I behaved in ways that did not result in me having anything to be guilty of. WOW, what a magnificently positive difference owning our behavior makes.” – Blessings, Regina of Romancing Your Soul_____
18. That I woke up WHEN I did. Not the hour earlier I’d originally planned, and did not re-set the alarm yet again.
19. Time. Every minute of my life. Wow.
20. Trees
21. Birds
22. Fish
23. Ocean mammals
24. My friend other-M
25. This shirt. Comfy and hides things lol
26. Got to work so that means safe
27. And gas
28. That I have shoes. Some people are shoeless
29. That I have feet. Some people are feetless
30. And arms
31. And hands
32. Grateful for my wood floors
33. And my special rug in the classroom
34. Books
35. That I can read
36. That I am free to walk the eartb
37. Must use few words again – home – hurt all over: (Gave kids great day
38. With what they’re worth
39. And grats
40. Got some presents
41. Talking with A now : )
42. M’s love
43. Her classroom books gifts
44. I went through them
45. Got so many
46. I know I’ll be great teacher next year too
47. Looked at last year’s stored compared to this – they are like YEARS ahead after one year: )
48. Pills when need
49. Eye drops!
50. Hugs
51. I did nice thing for v and je today
52. Talk having with A right now
53. Birds free
54. I MIGHT finish school tomorrow (trying to)
55. This ____
56. Books books books
57. Healthy magazines
58. Prevent
59. Vegetarian Times
60. VegNews
61. I have a kitchen
62. Open-minded people
63. Patient people
64. Non-judgmental people
65. This ____
66. And this ____
67. And this! ____
68. _______
This Nathanial Hawthorne quote: Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Nathaniel Hawthorne ________
69. Easy times
70. And hard times too
71. Sometimes sleeping on the couch. Cozy
72. Soon will be bed every night
73. Can drive. When very young was afraid to
74. That not afraid of highways. I have a friend who is
75. Or bridges (anymore)
76. Or tunnels (anymore)
77. Or flying (anymore). Well, not enough to stop me.
78. My principal
79. My plans for next year
80. The woman who said to me, “Stop apologizing for taking up space.”
81. I grow
82. I change
83. I learn
84. I smile
85. I laugh
86. I make others laugh! A lot! : )
87. I make music
88. I have worked in a great great place. It is changing. People attitudes toward educators are changing. But I was there during the respect us and trust us days and they were wonderful!
89. And – they might come again! : )
90. Minnie Mouse.
91. The book The Secret Garden
92. M’s kids
93. This _____
94. “You don't blast a heart open," she said. "You coax and nurture it open, like the sun does to a rose.”
― Melody Beattie
95. “Beliefs create reality”
― Melody Beattie
96. “Gratitude isn't a tool to manipulate the universe or God. It's a way to acknowledge our faith that everything happens for a reason even if we don't know what that reason is. ~Melody Beattie
97. Live your life fom your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls.
Melody Beattie
98. Each moment in time we have it all, even when we think we don't.
Melody Beattie
99. Let go of your expectations. The universe will do what it will. Sometimes your dreams will come true. Sometimes they won't. Sometimes when you let go of a broken dream, another one gently takes its place. Be aware of what is, not what you would like to be, taking place.
100. Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment