Thursday, June 27, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:




1. Not as bad this morning.
2. But – having said that, I will NOT take my emotional temp. all day/ Kayleigh;s suggestions were all wonderful.
3. Thank God for Kayleigh
4. And for her health!
5. And for all the time I spent thinking of and praying for her!
6. And for all of us who did!
7. EJ
8. Birdie
9. JJ
10. This:
11. Golden Girls dvds. I only have one old-fashioned tv, in the den. And I can use my laptop with those to clean and do jobs I don’t enjoy, around the house. Someday I won’t need them maybe, but I’m glad I have them now.
12. My dr. yesterday. Pointing out the competition my mother always put me in (unconsciously)
13. And – that I learned from her that to be dependent and weak is to get love. But h pointed out that people don’t love me for my weaknesses, but for my assets.
14. ***We are not blaming my mother. A good woman. But psychiatrically very very ill. And these are unconscious and she couldn’t/ cant help them. But the effect is the effect. And I’m grateful that it helps me, knowing. Yes. Very grateful
15. I am grateful that slept as long as felt like today
16. I am grateful for this day
17. Off
18. And my abilities to walk
19. And see
20. And breathe
21. And move
22. This
23. Parks
24. Beaches
25. The beautiful weather
26. Recital coming soon. Exciting
27. That piano feels so good for me
28. And I shall have a lesson the very day after, to find new pieces on which to work
29. This ____
30. Deepak Chopra
A says, and I quote, “I always believed just talking to wise friends gives alot of benefit as therapy

maybe
maybe the reason matters or maybe it doesn't

maybe the answer is just begine again and forget

I have told some folks
forget the past completely
dont go back there

it is too much pain or shame forget it

start again NOW.” I find that helpful
31. This. Yes I agree with this. Even though I have dealt with parents who feel that reading fiction is a waste of an 8-year-old’s time. ______
32. This _______
33. This _____
34. My hands feels ok. Gonna practice soon : )
35. This _____
36. This: Gaia speaks The Self is the one thing you can discover, not by travelling miles, but by being very still inside your own being and saying to the Supreme, “Yes, absorb me.”
~ Mooj
37. Thich Nhat Hanh: The nind can go in a thousand different directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms.”
38. This ______
39. On phone with L. Glad. Nice.
40. Maybe will go to a museum next week one day
41. “None but ourselves can free our minds”
~ Bob Marley

42. I just ate healthy meal
43. My birds are singing
44. My trees
45. I am grateful that I can speak
46. And hear
47. And play piano
48. This____
49. Strength
50. Courage
51. Friends
52. O
53. MA
54. St
55. M
56. YOU
57. J
58. L
59. A
60. God
61. Jewel
62. Summer
63. That they get to fly
64. That I do that for them
65. And so much
66. I am grateful that I have both my kidneys
67. And my liver
68. And both my lungs
69. And my heart
70. And my colon
71. And my stomach
72. And my throat
73. And my esophagus
74. And my tongue
75. And my nose
76. And that that surgery opened it up so I can breathe
77. And at night too
78. That I do sleep
79. That I dream
80. That my dr. is not giving up ion me
81. That, I think, I am not either
82. Greens.
83. Vitamins
84. Claritan
85. My eyedrops
86. My iPhone
87. Tea. Regular old black tea
88. Green tea
89. White tea
90. Earl Grey tea
91. Herbal teas
92. that Yogi tea is organic
93. that I accomplished some stuff yesterday
94. that I am alive
95. that I am grateful to be alive. Phew. I’m ashamed to say I’m not always
96. I have a robe
97. And deodorant
98. And soap
99. And toothpaste
100. And a toothbrush
101. And a remote control
102. And music
103. And tv
104. And a laptop computer
105. I am free
106. I have an income

No comments:

Post a Comment