Sunday, June 16, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am very grateful:

1. I am grateful that I went out with M. yesterday evening
2. AND while I was out I picked up the gift for Am’s baby.
3. And got really cute things!
4. And we who are chipping in only have to give like 12 dollars each. Did very well.
5. M. loves me very much
6. And we are there for each other
7. And I’m happy for her that she got a nice dress and sandals (also very inexpensive: )
8. I am grateful that My birds are happy and healthy and active this morning (as always)
9. And FREE! : )
10. And that I WILL somehow get done all that I have to today
11. That I did what I just did for A
12. Maybe should have done differently, but did what could (he is suffering without daughter who hates him, in his words)
13. I am grateful that I have helped A so much now. It is now 12:24
14. And that my piano practice went SO WELL today. Yay
15. And that I have yet ANOTHER surprise for A on this potentially very sad day for him.
16. Humor
17. Google images and humorous things I can look up there
18. And pretty things too
19. And earth mother goddess things
20. And nature things
21. And happy things. So much there
22. Facebook inspirational posts today
23. iPhone camera
24. This: "Doing as others told me, I was blind.
Coming when others called me, I was lost.
Then I left everyone, myself as well.
Then I found everyone, myself as well."

--Rumi ____
25. That I DID do what I had to do for my mother
26. That I told the checkout person because he forgot to charge me for something
27. That I practiced piano again
28. And got laundry in
29. And the bird place WILL send TWO people (it takes TWO!) to clip my dear ones’ wings. JUST HAIR AND JUST TEMPORARY but I HAVE TO be able to transport them in emergencies. And cannot as long as have TWO/ and GOT WHEN ABOUT 9 MONTHS OLD/ and THEY ARE FLIGHTED. Hopefully someday. But with hurricanes like we’ve had (cold house no power) and possible vet trips, … I HAVE TO BE ABLE to move them to a portable cage or box! And CANNOT this way. So everybody says must do…
30. That I have orange juice
31. And seltzer one new bottle
32. And bread some organic
33. And salad organic
34. And green beans organic
35. And wh wh pasta organic
36. And sauce organic
37. And ugly tomatoes organic
38. And fuji apples organic
39. Oh so good
40. So much good food
41. And I have water
42. And my birds have seed
43. And pellets organic
44. And greens organic
45. And some millet
46. And another treat I haven’t even given them yet
47. I have a job
48. And students who asked the principal Fri if I could go with them to the next grade : )
49. And who have done research and put it into computer program with which kids 3 years older have trouble
50. And did something in music those older kids couldn’t do
51. They are tremendous and I pray I have been good enough for them. And I am so thankful that I have gotten to work with them.
52. And still have 5 more days with them : )
53. This ______
54. MA
55. M
56. O
57. St
58. That after 50 years of playing, and for a while quitting, and hating it most of the time, the last year and a half, piano has been a real JOY and even a saving grace to me!
59. My piano. This is it: )
This Rivers in the Ocean
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
~ James A. Baldwin
Art © Victor Nizovtsev____
60. This ___
61. That I KEEP LEARNING, as a teacher. Do NOT sit on my laurels. ALWAYS CAN BE BETTER!
62. Lessons from the non-human animals. ___
63. This _____
64. And this _____
65. Art
66. Paintings in particular
67. Especially contemporary but not avant garde
NE LOVE ✿ ONE HEART ❤ ONE VISION ॐ
“Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be.” Joseph Campbell ______
This: "Your soul knows the geography of your destiny. Your soul alone has the map of your future, therefore you can trust this indirect, oblique side of yourself. If you do, it will take you where you need to go, but more important it will teach you a kindness of rhythm in your journey." John O'Donohue
68. This. And may it be true lol (not just for me) ____
69. I just got the Science Channel. Yay. Now I have it. Good
70. Protein
71. My muscles
72. My strong legs
73. And my feet and I can walk
74. I can see
75. I have reading glasses
76. And regular glasses
77. And prescription sunglasses too. Very fortunate.
78. My kidneys work
79. My car works
80. I have a sense of humor
81. M loves me so much
82. And loves to hang out with me. Wow
83. I promised my dr. I will not listen when his crazy wife leaves messages
84. And I won’t
85. And I’m even glad he didn’t ask met TO listen
86. Flowers
87. The good manager at the A&P
88. They have more and more organic foods now!
89. When I was student teaching, and I would eat for lunch, string beans and lettuce with diet Italian salad dressing. And that would get me through!
90. Y laptop
91. The sound of live birdsong right in my own house
92. They ARE happy and well cared-for
93. A, the aide who loves me
94. I sleep at night
95. The innocent kind of kid I was
96. Physics
97. That I am a college grad
98. With a Masters Degree too
99. And a 4.0 in my masters
100. J’s support at the end in getting it

No comments:

Post a Comment