Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. “The most important decision yo make is to be in a good mood.” Voltaire
2. “When you wake up, before you do anything, establish your day.” A friend of a friend
3. I am appreciating my body.
4. It feels good.
5. It feels strong.
6. It is feminine.
7. It is healthy.
8. It is mine.
9. Battle scars, like weight, are what they are.
10. And – I want to honor it. Respect it. Not share it with A
11. _____"I want to sing like the birds sing,
not worrying about who hears
or what they think."
— Rumi
12. “Don’t worry about the future. Worry won’t change it or control it. Don’t worry over the past. Worry doesn’t change or make right what has already happened.

Worry is giving the personal power you have to create your best life away to something that is not real. Keep your power by taking the actions you can to prevent the preventable. Make better choices than you did in the past. And, then have faith in a power greater than yourself to take care of everything else.” – Blessings, Regina of Romancing Your Soul
13. "People discuss dogmas, beliefs, and moral principles, as they know them. But there comes a time in a man's life when he has touched truth of which he cannot speak in words; and at that time all dispute, discussion, argument ends."

--Inayat Khan_____________
14. ““Still round the corner there may wait
A new road or a secret gate
And though I oft have passed them by
A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien”
15. This _______
16. I am grateful for the good sleep I had last night.
17. And Jewel coming right to my finger. That is a little miracle to me. I love him.
18. This______
19. I am grateful for INSTANT coffee. Yup. I said it.
20. I am grateful that I slept until exactly the time I slept until today
21. I met yesterday’s deadline.
22. And today’s
23. And will meet Friday’s
24. Today should be nice
25. Better eweather
26. Some time out of classrrom. I LOVE my kids, but that can be refreshing.
27. Visit with mother after school.
28. ______Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
~ Denis Waitler
29. "Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright"
— Bob Marley_______ “Please, try and stop the worry - everything will work out fine for you. If there is something in your life you don't want, stop worrying about it and stop talking about it. The energy you put into it keeps it alive. Withdraw your energy and it goes away. When you let go of things, they let go of you.
Be Positive. Think good feeling thoughts. Enjoy and appreciate the Little Blessings around you.
What is meant to be - Will Always find a way.
Light the candles of Faith, Love, Joy and Peace and Serenity in your heart.
And never, ever give up or stop Believing.
The Best times are still ahead.


Back Towards Light”
30. My commute. Not too long. Not too short.
31. My ATTITUDE that it is just right. That might be contributing to it being just right. Because there was a time I would have thought it too long…
32. This. I think THIS is important. And – is helping change MY habits: ) http://www.karmatube.org/videos.php?id=4057
33. _________
34. “No matter how much we want to or how hard we try we cannot be in two places at once. We cannot be thinking of the past and be present with now. We cannot be dreaming of the future and be present with now. The past is over. We learn from the past to create a better today. The future is only the next moment’s present, over and over to the infinite. So it makes sense to be our happiest and most fulfilled that we strive to ‘be’ fully present in the present - the only place our life is really real.” – Namaste, Regina of Romancing Your Soul _______________
35. This___________
36. My eyes hurt last night. Wrong glasses, then sun… But it reminds me how grateful I am to have them
37. And to be able to see.
38. To see all the wonders of the world that I do see. Like my birdies
39. And the children’s smiles
40. And the treetops against the sky
41. And the ocean, as far out as I can see
42. And the grasses underneath my feet
43. And the strong red of a cardinal in my yard
44. And my bamboo
45. And other people, colleagues
46. And friends
47. And tv even
48. And books
49. And colors
50. And rainbows
51. And woods. Oh, I love woods
52. And geese
53. And ducks
54. And mallards
55. And doggies, yes
56. All the times I got to see my little doggies
57. And email from friends
58. Little E, who hugs me every day.
59. The lawyer’s help yesterday
60. My ears
61. That I get to hear. Chopin
62. And Mozart
63. And Beethoven
64. And Mendelssohn
65. And Bach
66. And Scarlatti
67. And children’s laughter
68. And my birdies
69. And outdoor birds
70. And shih tzus' barks
71. The dip yesterday – white beans, artichokes, and basil
72. The scent of fresh basil
73. And fresh parsley
74. And leaves on the trees
75. Shade
76. Fans
77. a/c on automatic
78. that my birds get to fly
79. DOING grats. I am grateful for that
80. I have never had to carry, use, or be shot by a gun
81. PETA. I know they can be in-your-face. But I have learned a lot from them.
82. My own competence. Yay.
83. Clever _______”If fire were water.”
84. Artists
85. My breath. I am so grateful for my breath.
86. This _________
The Music of the Spheres is a symphony of all life,
connecting us to the *as above, so below* mysteries.

Are you listening, my friends?

Love from Illumined Ways with Sharon Fallon Shreve ♥ _____________
87. Showers
88. A little makeup
89. Good hair
90. Pretty pedicure
91. Nice feet
92. And they work! : )
93. My mother
94. My father
95. Ji
96. J
97. My dr
98. My eye doctor
99. My job
100. My comfortable car. Seat feels like it was made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment