Monday, June 24, 2013

My 100 Gratitudes Today

I am grateful:

1. I don’t feel bad like when I first woke up about 30 minutes ago. That amazes me when that happens And I’m very grateful for it!
2. Moved birds to other room and put on a/c for self last night! Phew. Helped me sleep: )
3. L called this morning.
4. That I didn’t go to the “mermaid parade.” I had envisioned a beautiful, high-class artistic elegant event. Omg I saw pics – nooooo! Opposite!
5. I will simply do what is right today: )
6. That I sent Ma some support yesterday, finding out her spouse left her: (
7. I woke up
8. I have a day
9. I am off toay
10. I can eat well
11. I can drink water
12. I can walk
13. I can clean kitchen
14. I can do laundry
15. I can practice piano.
16. Freedom
17. I WILL do for my mother
18. I’m glad somebody can
19. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a great privilege it is to be alive – to be, to see, to hear, to think, to love, to have something to look forward to. Happiness is a big part of these little parts of your life; joy is simply the feeling of appreciating it.
Realize that it’s not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy. Make a habit of noticing the goodness that’s already yours and you will see more of it every time you look for it.”
Unkown from fb page Raising Vibrations
20. “"Transformation happens when we reach deep inside ourselves and dare to live authentically, moment to moment to tell our naked living truth. Transformation happens when we dare to take risks, to question and to listen to our gut feelings..When we are willing to make mistakes, to take responsibility for and learn from them, and try yet again."” As above
21. This_______
22. Reiki
23. Holy feelings
24. This "Everything changes when you start to emit your own frequency rather than absorbing the frequencies around you, when you start imprinting your intent on the universe rather than receiving an imprint from existence.” _____
25. This: Today I want to remind you to breathe....xxx

“Just as your state of mind affects the way you breathe, so also the way you breathe affects your state of mind. Your breath mirrors your mental state; it is a vehicle for not only the physical oxygen that’s necessary for your body functions, but subtle energies as well. The air has its own aura or energy field. Calming your breath also calms the thoughts in your mind. As the agitation of your mind begins to subside, your breath naturally becomes even calmer, thereby making your mind even quieter. Breathing slowly and deeply can lead you into more peaceful places within your mind, heart, and soul.”
Spritual Awakenings_____
26. I have opportunities
27. And I believe that the more I DO, the more I’LL be ABLE to do
28. So today I will do
29. And am grateful for that thought
30. Birds should be fine in temp. of house
31. And I am being very careful with them
32. I can buy some clothes soon
33. I can get to the store (or online catalog lol)
34. I have a car
35. I did those hundred grats with L that time. He was thrilled. That was before I knew he was crazy, and I had such a nice time! I’m glad I had it – not sad
36. That although scared of crap I have to do, NOT DEPRESSED! THANK YOU, GOD!
37. I am lucky to live here at this time
38. To still have much nature, but also electronics. (Although I would choose nature. But am too weak to say no to electronics lol)
39. Conversations with friends in the morning – IM, phone, email, sometimes in person,…
40. My breath
41. My voice
42. Y ability to eat and to swallow
43. And to drink
44. Water!
45. Trees!
46. This. That I’m doing this
47. This: “Whatever relationships you have attracted in your life at this moment, are precisely the ones you need in your life at this moment. There is a hidden meaning behind all events, and this hidden meaning is serving your own evolution.” - Deepak Chopra
48. About to clean the den
49. And bathroom. Good.
50. Nightgown
51. Robe
52. Slippers
53. Clips to keep my hair off my face is so hot
54. a/c
55. will get fan from school. The one I paid for. And bring it home for summer
56. foot bath
57. baths
58. never been shot
59. or stabbed
60. can see
61. humor
62. organic food
63. fingers
64. wrists not as painful
65. my digestive system
66. can hear
67. can walk
68. woods
69. dogs
70. sanctuaries
71. no-kill shelters
72. people who are kind to animals
73. that I don’t eat meat
74. computer
75. piano
76. t
77. little stereo
78. paintings
79. pictures
80. presents
81. gift cards
82. books. So many things
83. fridge
84. dishwasher!
85. Washing machine!
86. Thongs (shoes not underwear lol)
87. That mostly I do sleep at night
88. And dream. Dreams can be helpful. Enlightening
89. Coffee
90. Organic soy milk.
91. Organic soy yogurt
92. Good breads
93. Greens
94. Greens for my birdies
95. Sex. I will have more. I will : ) When the time is right
96. hugs
97. kisses
98. smiles
99. friends
100. my neck. That I can move my neck

No comments:

Post a Comment