Saturday, June 8, 2013

Chakras

The Chakras that balance our Spiritual body have a huge correlation to our physical body. In time, Chakras that are out of balance will show up in our every day life through relationships, prosperity, health, love, and psychic awareness issues. It's so important to keep these energy centers in our conscious thought, just like we would our physical body to avoid being cut off from our higher self and connection to the Universe. Today, go through each of your chakras, and give thanks for each one being in balance and giving you abundance in all areas of life. The more awareness we have of our inner world, the better we can make our outer world shine!

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to have my Chakras realigned. Something isn't right at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Physically?
    Because if you mean not physically, I can give you Reiki long-distance:)
    Anything else I can do, Beloved?
    xo

    ReplyDelete