Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Feelings Work

I Feel: Un-understandable nervous. But just a bit. Also grateful. Very. And happy that I have food in there for dinner. Healthy. Protein and veggies and whole grain and fruit or vegan yogurt for "dessert." And plenty of water. And I'm expectant. Anxious about whether my doctor (now late) is coming. And excited about the upcoming 3-day weekend with L:) 2 trips to beach, one to city, and some lovemaking and lots of words and caressing and kissing. I think it is because: I need more exercise. I need to keep doing. Doing the spiritual work. Doing the things I LOVE. Not JUST "working on myself." 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I do now, "just do the next right thing." 2. I am patient 3. I am a good worker. 4. I am funny. People always tell me that. 5. I am very accepting.

No comments:

Post a Comment