Thursday, August 16, 2012

Feelings Work

I feel: Happy that I'm going away for the weekend! So so grateful for J's help with my mother! Honestly, if she dies with any money in the bank that she leaves to me, I have always said, and I still mean it and always will: I will give him half. He has done so much - SO MUCH! For YEARS! BIG things. And STILL IS! Even though we're not together! I am very grateful that I will and do, do the right thing. And that I'll what need to do for self today. And I'm nervous about doing it and that can't, too. I think this is because: I grew up without empowerment. With a sense that, the lesson that, nothing I do has any effect on my environment - on anything. Next time I'll do differently: Keep doing. Not wait so long. And then I'll feel better about myself. 5 Good Things about Me: 1. I keep trying 2. I CAN let go and just enjoy 3. I am a grateful person 4. I have a sense of humor. I laugh 5. I make others laugh and feel good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment