Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Today's Readings - For Today

"The remedy of all blunders, the cure of blindness, the cure of crime, is love." Ralph Waldo Emerson All growth, all healing depends on love. Love is what God is all about. A loving God - as I understand God - does not preach or dictate or threaten. God is my backer, supportive of me, no matter what I do. God does not make deals: " Do tis and I'll do that." God does not bully or punish or say, "I told you so." God listens and accepts me as I am, loves me as I am. God doesn't give advice. God knows that learning comes only from experience - experience I am not led to until I am ready. for today: God' perfect love is mine any time I am willing to receive it. I let go the God of my childhood and believe, with all my heart, in this God that brought e here and gave me new lire.

No comments:

Post a Comment