Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hi EJ!!!! XOXO! Plus 100 Grats Today Here

I am grateful: 1. Scrabble Blast wiredarcade free online scrabble 2. Making love to L last night! 3. Gratitudes 4. L’s orgasm. It felt like a good one. 5. Our kisses 6. That I did what I had to for my mother Friday before coming here 7. I am grateful that I got to read the Five Mindfulness Trainings aloud yesterday. 8. And that L did that with me 9. And that, because he pays for everything, I treated him to drinks and dinner last night. 10. And that it was another vegan place. We are so fortunate to live where we have access to vegan restaurants. 11. This pretty robe, which I bought when I was in LONDON! 12. My feet. I am so glad that I can walk 13. Chanel Eau Tendre scent. It seems to be my summer scent this year. I have never had a sort of a scent, a signature scent, in almost 30 years! Back then it was Georgio Armani 14. Armani Code. It was “my scent” last winter. And I think it will be this winter, too. 15. The fun times O and I have shopping together. 16. That she recently BOUGHT ME a bright yellow scarf! 17. And helped me (encouraged me) to buy the two really cheap but cute pink rings. 18. And I am more outwardly girlie because of this friendship, which is both deep and light. 19. Romance. Romance in my life. I have had it, and I have had times without it. And I have some now and I am so grateful! 20. The beautiful flowers L bought me last weekend. 21. The pretty bracelet I love, that he bought me last weekend also. 22. The pretty necklace he gave me this Friday. 23. The lavender soap he had for me for my shower yesterday. That’s 4 little presents in a week! (Although I feel like I remember that he did not buy the lavender soap, but showed it to me in the past as like, a new wrapped soap someone from the past had left here or something, but he says he bought it for me . . . ) 24. That L has instant regular coffee here for me. 25. And makes it FOR me virtually every morning I am here. That’s nice 26. SoDelicious vanilla coconut milk 27. M 28. MA 29. Google images. Like love, romance, couples, … illustrations, drawings, . . . 30. The “picture walks” I make for L and email to him (with little phrases or sentences and google images) 31. I am so very grateful that I can see 32. And that I don’t have to be TOTALLY responsible for anyone else right now. I THINK. 33. That I can drive 34. That my bills are paid. Phew. 35. That I still have time to go in and do my classroom. Somehow . . . I have NO IDEA how I moved furniture last year, without J’s help, but somehow it was done. I THINK, though, that custodian put it back almost exactly where it had been, and unfortunately he, the nice one, has since left! Uh oh. Oh well, WILL get it done; I know that. And am grateful for it. 36. Painting. 37. And my paints. I think I shall go home and use them. 38. That I think I will ask J to re-hook up the little tv in the d.r. Then I can use it for painting. 39. And for treadmill! 40. DVDs 41. That L’s friends are so invested in him being with me : ) 42. I am grateful for this laptop! Even though I can’t fully use it yet! Hope I can get those free or almost free lessons! 43. Classical music. 44. All the support I have ever had 45. That way back when I was desperate for money to finish my Masters and keep my job, I offered to pay my uncle back AT THE INTEREST RATE HE WAS MAKING, and within 2 years, if he could lend me a couple (2? 3? 5?) thousand dollars. I asked this through my mother. I am grateful that I had the courage to ask it. 46. And that she did it for me. 47. And that he said yes! 48. And – that I wound up not needing to borrow it after all! 49. That I can read 50. And write 51. And teach 52. And love 53. Compassion. In every one of us who has it, whenever we have it 54. Honestly. In ever one of us who has it, whenever we have it 55. Laughter 56. Smiles 57. Greetings 58. Pleasant people. In NYC. Despite what some “outsiders” think, I meet more pleasant people! Helpful people. Smiling people. Chatting with me and L people. That’s such a nice surprise 59. That he took me to TWO movies yesterday! I’ve never done that before 60. Sandwiches. I love sandwiches. 61. Gas in my car. Enough gas in my car. 62. That I love me. I kind of do! In terms of my womanliness. 63. And my scents 64. And my wanting to and trying to take care of myself 65. And my growing self-acceptance. 66. That I tucked L in so lovingly last night after his orgasm. 67. And I think he went to sleep happy : ) * 68. And I said I love you 69. And he said I love you too. 70. And thanked me. That was so nice. 71. That I feel so good this morning. 72. Didn’t wake up late. 73. And am energetic. 74. And haven’t been overeating. As hadn’t ever before when with L. EXCEPT last weekend! 75. That I type so quickly and so well 76. And can play piano! 77. And have just recently played in a recital! 78. And will again! 79. And have BEAUTIFUL pieces to go home and work on. This very day! So fortunate to have the fine arts in my life! 80. My Chopin biography that I am reading. It is so good 81. And the Elizabeth (I) book that I just finished. 82. That it’s ok if I really don’t love Beethoven 83. This blog 84. Everyone who ever reads it 85. My spiritual work 86. I am finally ready to exercise daily. Phew 87. That I have a coupon for a massage! From D and M 88. I am grateful that I have girlfriends 89. And that I have learned to be close with women 90. And that I am not all alone 91. And for that little short film by the Harvard person, about orgasms of all things, that they showed before the movie yesterday. It was telling and I’m grateful for it 92. Chairs. Yup. I’m grateful for chairs. 93. And pineapple juice. 94. L’s feet. I like them. They’re so cute and manly too. 95. And his lovely, even, olive skin. 96. French 97. Air conditioning! I don’t use it much, but boy am I grateful to have it! 98. Beaches 99. Parks 100. Doggie

No comments:

Post a Comment